Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

global_averages_land_and_sea_1850-2014.j

i'm not responsible to stop you from spreading misleading or fake information. and i repeat: trump is (not only) a science ignorer and twaddler. and he leaves evidence for that day by day. funny how people like you are able to simply ignore that while questioning the important and serious information. your world just exists as left and right and black and white. how can anyone be so blind and ignorant like trump ? ok, seems you and many others can. reason ? unknown or just ignorance or whatever.

the only valuable information i could extract from your posts was that in the seventies it was not clear how global climate will develop in longer term. but after each of the last 40 years it is clear that this is history! if you are not one of the ignorant people the last 40 years show this more than just clear. since 1980 it seems more an accelerated curve in one direction. so the only question is what are you waiting for to quit your ignorance and to accept the reality.

ah wait - berkeleyearth.org is fake - right ? haha!

Ahh, you poor, poor soul. I feel sorry for you, and for your parents, who must have been so disappointed to have raised such narrow minded and ignorant individual. Alas there's also no cure for TDS, so we'll have to let that one go.

As for your "chart", well I'm afraid this is yet another case of you only doing 1% of the needed research. Had you looked into it even slightly, you would have found that Berkeley used data someone else created, and data for that chart (including data directly from NASA), has been PROVEN to be false. The numbers have actually been altered, quite deliberately, so that it shows a "spike" and an even uphill curve rather than the ups, and owns that ACTUALLY occurred.

I can provide you with a link to the video clearly showing this alteration of the data, but I know you would either not watch it, or claim it's "false" or "fake" in some way, so I guess there is no point there either.

I also find it amusing that you seem to think that today's bought an paid for "shill" scientists are somehow more knowledgeable than scientists were 20, 30 or 40 years ago ... Conceited much?

as you can see you sadly teach me that i'm right with my last words in the last post. i was shure that you try to bulls*** again without showing any evidence or link.

and what happened ? show your perfect chart instead of spreding empty words or questioning trustworthy information. seems you are a clone of trump. I'm curious to see the deviation of your "correct" values. probably i will never see them...

and if you need more info klick this ah sorry, nasa data. and nasa scientists are proven trolls as you say ?

so i'm sure you will question also these numbers. oh man, it is so sad...

I'm sure you will not check it until there is no air to breath. from where are people like you coming ? are you paid for trolling or what?

And you think i'm a pour soul ? thanks for you condolences! good for me but this does not help to cure your obvious illness.

all these institutes and numbers are wrong but your numbers (nobody knows excluding maybe some ignorants or clowns so far) are true ? that is the best joke i've ever heard.

i must admit, your ignorance seems to be in an advanced stage.

1309_anomaly.jpg

I would point out that .8 degrees is within the (well within...) the margin of error of measuring equipment up to the late 80s.

A difference of a few degrees is also rather normal for our climate. If you look at longer term trends, you will find that average temperature has been both MUCH higher, and MUCH lower. Long before industrialized man was even on the scene.

There is a LOT that goes into our climates behavior, we haven't even scratched the surface at this point.

And yes, NASA was proven to have 'manipulated' their data. Along with several of the others.

You can make the charts as big as you like, with as many different names on it as you like, but until you check the sources for them, it's meaningless. They ALL use the same monitoring stations to get their numbers, and those numbers were manipulated purposely in order to change the agenda.

If you don't want to actually do the research yourself, I'm certainly not going to do it for you, because it's obvious you are a misguided fool, who has quite clearly decided that you wouldn't believe it anyway.

So enjoy living your nightmare existence with the perpetual cloud of doom over your head. While us intelligent people will get on with our lives in relative comfort. :laugh:

the size of the charts depends on the original links to the pictures. just turn your zoom down if you know how to handle direct links. so where are your links with the prove of the manipulated data of these institutes and your correct data. size does not matter to me just evidence that your numbers exist if you are not trolling.

as long as you do not deliver any serious sources with links you are just proven trolls telling fairy tails or voodoo stuff without any scientific relevance. i have no problem with trolls until they gain political influence while getting nasty with their crude and faked up theories.

Raw data is available from various sources, find a list here.

Compare that to the 'processed' data, sources available from the same site.

Notice that the processed data presents a somewhat different picture than the raw data..... (it will take some work on your part to make an accurate chart, but, if anyone else does it, I am sure you will claim that it isn't accurate.)

nice site! it does not question or deny global warming. there is consent all over the world that the phenomenon of global warming exists and that it is getting more severe (excluding some ignorers like trump).

so what is the point and where is the link to your data and where is the link that shows that my offered charts are wrong ? it's your turn, show me! i would like to see your numbers!

in the meantime i watch this lovely and memorable video.

It's all right there on the site. You can see the raw data, do your own math, come to your own conclusions. My numbers would be meaningless to you, as you wouldn't trust the source. So, do your own work.

Is the climate changing? You bet. Is mankind the SOLE cause? Nope. Can we stop it? Nope. We likely can't even slow it down..... The climate changes. That is an indisputable fact. Doesn't matter if man is around or not. THAT seems to be something the dems just can't get a grip on. The climate is NOT static.