Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss ... not online, not offline.

For me the amount of water doesn't vary (exactly one mug full) but the amount of coffee grounds does (most for the morning cup, least for the noon one and in between for the evening after supper one ... and "most" and "least" are variable depending on the day's mood).

The next poster will rarely rise to the bait when being trolled.

Miss ... only about 14 oz (I actually had to break out a measuring cup and do the test ... not an Archimedes style test so no eureka at the end). When coffee goes the wrong way for me it's generally because I'm gulping it after it's turned cold.

The next person to post has way way too much time on his/her hands.

Miss ... I just managed to quit one task to put together the ingredient for my lunch. The lobsters pieces in the soup barely count as bits.

The next person to post will have an epiphany! And if they tell us about it we can all get rich. If they don't share it with us here than they won't find out how to get Rich. :tongue:

I thought an epiphany I shared was a common event shared by more than one person. Before I lost the undoubted surprise I was convinced it would be known by more people than just me. I was convinced by another they had it too, but do tell what mine was before it is forgotten. I thought they were sincere. I told them. I shouldn't have.

It wasn't meant for them to hear. I know now that person and no one else had, had it.

This time I didn't share. Unless the page where I wrote it before I cut and pasted it away from here was read by someone else it is still mine alone. If someone did note what I wrote here before I decided not to post it they will suffer like I would have if I had shared my epiphany trusting them and knowingly.

Now I am richer, than the person who stole away with my previous epiphany, and all I can sense here is, is that if someone were so lucky as to have seen what I wrote before I cut it, and pasted it onto a private personal page, they are the poorer for having seen it. I hope no one did, because I realize, they will end up being the poorer for it. Because I know why, now, that I had it.

I thought an epiphany I shared was a common event shared by more than one person. Before I lost the undoubted surprise I was convinced it would be known by more people than just me. I was convinced by another they had it too, but do tell what mine was before it is forgotten. I thought they were sincere. I told them. I shouldn't have.

It wasn't meant for them to hear. I know now that person and no one else had, had it.

This time I didn't share. Unless the page where I wrote it before I cut and pasted it away from here was read by someone else it is still mine alone. If someone did note what I wrote here before I decided not to post it they will suffer like I would have if I had shared my epiphany trusting them and knowingly.

Now I am richer, than the person who stole away with my previous epiphany, and all I can sense here is, is that if someone were so lucky as to have seen what I wrote before I cut it, and pasted it onto a private personal page, they are the poorer for having seen it. I hope no one did, because I realize, they will end up being the poorer for it. Because I know why, now, that I had it.

A golden coin clutched tightly in a fist hidden away in a pocket has no value to the one holding it in his last second, exhaling the last breath he will ever take.

I fully understand the dilemma, for to give away the golden coin means that another will enjoy it's beauty. The solution is to enjoy their enjoyment and revel in what they are able to accomplish with it ... but perhaps that is not so much a solution as it is an art form.

I'll give you a miss Paga as the only epiphany I know is actually Epifanes, and while many swear by it I'm a Pettit kinda' guy.

The next poster will be pretty sure that Striker is certifiable. :laugh:

- Edit - Up with the birds again Paga??

Edited by Striker879

A golden coin clutched tightly in a fist hidden away in a pocket has no value to the one holding it in his last second, exhaling the last breath he will ever take.

I fully understand the dilemma, for to give away the golden coin means that another will enjoy it's beauty. The solution is to enjoy their enjoyment and revel in what they are able to accomplish with it ... but perhaps that is not so much a solution as it is an art form.

I'll give you a miss Paga as the only epiphany I know is actually Epifanes, and while many swear by it I'm a Pettit kinda' guy.

The next poster will be pretty sure that Striker is certifiable. :laugh:

- Edit - Up with the birds again Paga??

Miss ...

What? Do you mean you haven't gotten the papers yet!

No! The birds were still asleep when I awakened. I left them all the worms though. :laugh:

The next person to post will have been thinking for over a minute about what to post here next.