Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

Hit ... always my problem.

Good thing you left those worms alone. Nothing worse than dealing with an angry male robin first thing in the morning (you hear them telling the world every morning ... These worms are belong to me!!).

The next person to post will have never dreamed of floating varnish on (pity them) ...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss ... and they need trimming.

Did you get dive bombed while trying your good deed? The worst I've been on the receiving end of was a bluejay. I was trying to encourage the fledgling off the road and mom was trying to take my scalp. She came closer to success than me.

Now I'm back to your previous hit ... hmm ...

The next person to post can say "But I didn't inhale!". :laugh:

Does being unable to hold my breath long enough to get through the smoke filled room count? I stopped breathing as I walked through the smoke filled room as I walked in the front door and passed by the adults in the group in the living room count.

I was only 9 years old and was not trying to inhale. I didn't have to even get close enough to inhale from what was being passed around. I still can't believe the story about a friend of mine who said he ate a whole punch bowl full of Green Jello while everyone at his house was in the living room puffing away. 9 years old and already a jello junkie! :laugh:

The next person to post will have memories of practicing a dance called the Fox Trot.

Miss ... unless the Striker Manor counts (I do put the "cave" into mancave afterall).

The next person to post enjoys fresh air and sunshine.