Mods can't be deployed...

Lagruej

I don't even know if this is strictly a Vortex issue, but since I updated Vortex I can't play a modded skyrim at all and, furthermore, I seem to be unable to use a controller to play it which is extremely weird since I didn't have any mods to interact with my controller. I tried redeploying each mod manually, but the plugins just get deactivated after I try to run SKSE.

• 9 months later...

I'm having a terrible time with Fallout 4 VR modding also. I've tried everything listed here and nothing is working. I've gone through it three times, and even googled for other trouble shooting tips.

Pretty much just done at this point. I don't have the patience for this s#*! and it shouldn't take me 2 1/2 days to get a game work. No clue how mod support is so easy for SkyrimVR and absolute nightmare for Fallout 4.

I'm having a terrible time with Fallout 4 VR modding also. I've tried everything listed here and nothing is working. I've gone through it three times, and even googled for other trouble shooting tips.

Pretty much just done at this point. I don't have the patience for this s*** and it shouldn't take me 2 1/2 days to get a game work. No clue how mod support is so easy for SkyrimVR and absolute nightmare for Fallout 4.

It'd help if you described your problem, because at this point, people can only guess.

Are you DEPLOYING the mods after you Install them?

• 1 month later...