SKSE Error; Site not Found

RobinHood2005

Hey guys. I have a problem with my SKSE Launcher.

Up until a day or two ago, I was able to play Skyrim SE normally. However, yesterday, when I tried to open my SKSE64 Launcher for the game, I got the following message:

"You are using a newer version of Skyrim than this version of

SKSE64 supports.

If this version just came out, please be patient while we update our code. In the meantime please check http://skse.silverlock.org for

updates.

Do not email about this!

Runtime: 1.5.50

SKSE64: 2.0.7"

Naturally, I tried to check the SKSE64 site (https://www.skse.silverlock.org/), but every time I try to access it, the site gives me the "Site not found" screen with a sleeping robot. I cannot access it now, even though I could before. Is the site down, or has it moved?

The only mods that I have installed as of late were mods to do with textures and improved sound file compression for the game; nothing to do with SKSE64, or any files modifying how the game works on a script level.

I have SKSE version 2.0.7 installed, as it says above, which I believe to be the newest version; correct me if I'm wrong.

The normal launcher for the game works fine, though I get a cluster of SKSE64 errors when I get into the game, which is to be expected.

Please help?

it's not a security thing LOL

yesterday there was a new update for Fallout 4 ( creation club ) so I am assuming there was one for SSE as well. ANYTIME Bethesda releases a new CC update, it will break your game because they replace the .EXE used to run the game.

Give the SKSE64 ( and the F4SE ) team 2-3 days and there will be a new version out :)

it's not a security thing LOL

yesterday there was a new update for Fallout 4 ( creation club ) so I am assuming there was one for SSE as well. ANYTIME Bethesda releases a new CC update, it will break your game because they replace the .EXE used to run the game.

Give the SKSE64 ( and the F4SE ) team 2-3 days and there will be a new version out :smile:

By 'security thing', I meant not being able to get to the site. Not the ingame error.

Jesus Christ, am I an idiot. Turns out that in order to access the SKSE page I just needed to access the page with Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome. That's the second time this sort of thing has happened to me (the first time being when I tried to download ENB binaries).

I don't know if Chrome is as good as I always thought it was. But maybe it's because of my browser extensions. I don't know. :confused:

Jesus Christ, am I an idiot. Turns out that in order to access the SKSE page I just needed to access the page with Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome. That's the second time this sort of thing has happened to me (the first time being when I tried to download ENB binaries).

I don't know if Chrome is as good as I always thought it was. But maybe it's because of my browser extensions. I don't know. :confused:

You probably have a metric ton of Security and Script plugins installed in Chrome.

I use Firefox and have never had a problem downloading and accessing SIlverlock.org

You probably have a metric ton of Security and Script plugins installed in Chrome.

I use Firefox and have never had a problem downloading and accessing SIlverlock.org

Yep. That's probably the reason.