⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod install window contains text from previous mod install window

kevineugenius

First off, great app -- I'm really liking the new features and easy layout.

Only problem I've had so far is this: When you install a mod that has options so it pops up the window to let you configure, there seems to be a text area in the lower right hand quadrant of the window. My guess is some mods don't populate this text, but it may be some other trigger. On occasion, that text is incorrect and displaying text from a mod I previously installed.

I'll try to remember to grab a screenshot and specific mod names next time I see it.

It's the windows 10 nbotification, and it's always behind by one mod.

If I download Mod A, it windows 10 shows a slide-out notification in the bottom right that I'm downloading Mod A, then I go to download Mod B, and then Mod C, and windows notifies me that I'm download Mod A and Mod B.

20 minutes later, I decide to download Mod D, and Windows tells me I'm downloading Mod C.

Every once in a while, Windows 10 goes crazy and decides to pop up every notification for every download i've done for the past hour, one right after the other.

You can turn it off in SETTINGS -----> Enable Desktop Notification

Yes, that kind of popup, not the Windows 10 notifications. The text field I refer to is the one in the above picture that says "Contains the main esp file ..." etc. I will continue to be on the lookout for the issue but I haven't seen it again since posting.

For testing, I would try to install a mod then a second mod that left that description text area blank. Just a hunch, not sure if that'll do it or not.

Edited by kevineugenius

Why am I not getting that type of dialog for mods with multiple install steps/options? I just installed all my mods after moving over from NMM and didn't get it for a single mod.

Mods for which game exactly?

I'm finding a LOT of mods from earlier years for games like Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3, and Oblivion aren't packed like mods for later games

• 3 months later...
Hope it's fine to rez this thread rather than start a new one. After many months off I started fiddling with mods again and I can now show a screenshot of what happened!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6PGV8UUAIN5yY2UYMEuaXRiEQG is a OneDrive link to the png. I'm installing Skyfalls and Skymills but the text in the lower right area is for Unique Uniques.