Post your best looking character!

animen1y

The most important book right now. Everyone will want to use the Display Room. Everyone should know what to do and what to not do in there, specially what not to do and if stuff go to hell, what to do about it. All answers is inside this book.

READ IT!!!

(If you plan to use the Display Room that is. This is Oblivion, not Skyrim, things is very different and works different and looks different and are used different. It is what it is. Read it or keep you mouth closed) ;)

52094715567_eaeccb75ae_b.jpg

Maybe I should post the text at my WIP? I think it is best really.

This book is next to my Favourite book in the same shelf, so I want to point out that you might miss it, if you do not look at it specifically. The other book looks so good but that does this one too.

52110306934_f1bc82dbea_o.jpg

Energy Saving is getting more important everywhere, even in Cyrodiil and in Oblivion. I cannot resist to play with it time to time. Running around turning on and off the light. Also to check the nice performance in my Library.

2 books today. They are similar and yet so different. The Ceytatar one got better than I expected. I am satisfied with it for sure.

52112512940_89e08ba4c6_o.jpg

The Black Rock Cavern book describes what we expect to find and how to do it. I made that book available when you are in cave 2, so you can go to the library and read about its inner secret if you get stuck or just visit the UESP, as I did. ;)

Otherwise you need to visit all cells until you can write a report in the library but the house discovered the secrets. How? Well do not ask me as I have not a single clue. Your house is weird and do odd things.

52112245384_f09d1ec083_o.jpg

The most amassing with these books is that I never know how they will turn up as, not before I see the result. I have vague ideas every time and I know what targets I choose but I cannot see the whole picture or the whole book until it is made. And usually I think... Damn, that one did not turn out to bad really. :D This one is one of them I like a lot as I like the colours. It is the same with every book I make, even the COBL book covers. i do not have a clue how they will end up and that excites me a lot and drives me. I do not know anything before I see the result myself.

I do hope you get as excited as I get. :D

52113448995_e9e1db5f31_o.jpg

Poor Fellow. Now when i know more about him, I will not kill him, not this time or ever again really. Cicero, so damn disturbing but he do a nice job really. I will kill everyone else, a sunny and warm day that is.

52126281347_000ddc8ab1_o.png

Who is this? I have never seen this kitty before ;) I do not like how he run around in Oblivion really. In ESO I tried to neet him in every province to get the achievement, so I had his position added to every map, and checked it when I was there anyway. I never got the achievement as the chance of him being there is very small. If he is there, he is not running around.

52127308161_b63fd44cdb_o.png

Everyone is so pretty now with high poly heads

52127331508_7dbf7a0516_o.png

52126281022_9edbc7771e_o.png