⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Post your best looking character!

animen1y

Thanks, She does look a bit like Deborah Harry in Blondie at the left side of that Mosaic Picture. Lets listen to their biggest hit. I even managed to get that hair cut. I did not think about it when I created her so it is a pure coincidence. We all danced in every dance club all around this round globe 1980 to this song. Best Disco song ever, made by a bunch of punk rockers.

I guess Blondie was the best Punk Rock band ever, better than Six Pistols even. Far from all their songs was as soft as heart of glass. Hard to believe if you have not seen or heard their other stuff. They where more brutal than this. I think she went up on stage nude ones even as she said she would do it at some point. It was a something she really wanted to do. She was 34 years old when the video was recorded so... A girl in her prime age.

If you want to listen to their punk songs, just google Blondie at YouTube. It is all there. Not any nude stuff though as far as I know... ;)

Lets debate LAG. I do remove LAG by porting to my tent, stay there for 5 seconds and exit the tent. I will make a new recording of this video soon. I will not record through the USB drive next time. It will not be exact the same but similar. Lets watch all LAG and what I do about it when I arrive in Anvil. The main purpose of this video is to peek at the 2 looting spells. What happens if i try to loot my cat? Look at the top left side as I did target the cat by mistake. Recording cause a lot of LAG and so does this over filled cell. I would had been just fine if it was not for the recording session. Some LAG yes, but not like this.

Edited by Pellape

I want to follow up with this video about Blondie, from Punk 1977 to mainstream pop 1979, about shocking or shaking the world or becoming civilised and grow up. A journey

I did not knew Mike Chapman wrote songs for them. He wrote loads of songs for the Sweet 5-12 years earlier. from 1969-1973 to be exact. Until they broke up their relationship.

Break Through - I can see this video many times in a row. So raw, the true Blondie, brutal but pure. This is really Blondie for me. The Punk era. This song made them famous and gave them some money so they could eat and not sleep in cheap hotels downtown or whatever they did back then, living on pure dust, licking the floor?

This is the kind of personality I want my new character to have, My old Vanaondelia did have a similar personality. They are all a bit scary, I guess. They are not black or white. They are both evil, raw and nice, sometimes at least. She do what she want to do or need to do to succeed in any mission. Nothing is wrong. I do not say it is right either, She act and react, direct and immediate, without hesitation. BANG!!!

When I think about it. Debbie's personality and acting is maybe the base model I always used for my chars. She knows what she wants and get it done. I always liked and respected her, no doubt. :smile: She is cool and I want my chars to act as cool as well. Cool but determent, they have and had a clear vision what they want and have their goals set. :wink: It is what it is. Debbie gets closer to 80 soon. She is a very old lady now. She will be 80 years old 2025.

Edited by Pellape

Where did the horses go (Take 2) - I moved the capture folder to the C drive, got rid of all that nasty LAG. I use the tent early. Some LAG can never be removed on this comp while recording, Otherwise it runs smoothly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less LAG than this is not possible on my computer.

After I mined that Topaz Vein, I decided to send the horses back to the farm as I did change my mind. They have a job to do together with the Agents and the whole crew at the estate. So I decided to give the horses my aid.

The purpose with this video is to show the looting system and we visit the new HQ where BTA stay over night when they are in Anvil and protect my property and hand over tips to my Librarian. I have to think about my staff as they feel more secure when BTA is around, specially my Librarian, that has a very tight relationship with BTA and she will get mad if i send them away. It is still up to each player to decide if they want to have BTA around or not.

The area is dangerous (When MOO is used with the addon for MOO, otherwise it is a boring park, looks nice but boring) I do show a lot of stuff from other mods and addon's I use. The pets will be released as an addon with my version of the lovely mod Private Quarters and I have permissions from the author to use it as I see fit. All tools from that mod is implemented in the main esp for this mod project and they are among the first scripts I ported 2020. The mods works nice together. Do use the private Quarters and my first fence merchants as well and some scrolls that will take you to these quarters are at the inn in Chorrol, just to left on some barrels. You need to steal one of them at the moment but I can change ownership to the player if that is a problem. The merchants in those quarters have some unique spells as well, specially for controlling the pets.

Be prepared that the Pets can get aggressive and cause havoc if you bring them to town. Use them Wisely.

After I compared my chars personality with Debbie Harry, I got Nostalgic and went back to 1979. i was 15 years old back then. Blondie at their prime - Full show. Become a punk rocker for an hour or just pretend you are one. I do not care... ;)

WanderA. So pure. :D I bet everything is original? Well you use a body replacer it look like but still. A nice shot. i would not mess around with that cat for sure. One hit of that mace will crack any skull to pieces. Split it into 2 sculls at least to start with. So she is a Leyawiin guard? It looks like it as that is a Leywiin shield if I am not mistaken. ;)

I do have some screenies as well but I post them later.

Loads of screenies that I want to share after this Skyrim weekend.

-Lets see. I got something for you, your eyes only.

52093589214_8098bf33cd_b.jpg

Shall we begin? Remember, do not tell anyone nor show this to anyone. It is only for you only, no one else! ;) It is our secret...

In the player town Blackthorn, a town you build your self by applying LOOOOADS of materials in all houses, you get a guardhouse and guards but to my surprise, I also got my very own prisoner and he seems like a happy lad really.

52093583254_ab833fdb29_h.jpg

I did write that I would not give the young Vanaondelia a pathlap over her eye? I lied. It is a good thing to enchant really. I think I added 30% archery damage to it or something like that. It makes a huge difference and health generation.

I also made a complete set of DragoScale Light Armour. It is much better than the GigaDeux armour and right now, I need the best and i love the Dragon armours no matter if GigaDeux is my favourite armour or not. I will use it again later when I feel vanaonldelia will survive in this cruel world. My settings and this game setup is not easy to play, not for the faint heart. I can feel it when I play it. It is dangerous. I do die, or get knocked out, end up at odd and weird places, getting mugged as I cannot fight 3 bandits at the same time right now, life is harsh and so damn fun. I avoid loading save games if I get mugged as that is her fate, working her arse of to get the stuff back. Did I try to take out those bandits? YES I DID! Died for real and had to reload a save 3 times. Every enchant, every piece of equipment is vital now. I have to plan everything in micro details. I love this char and what she has become. She is dressed for Frostfall and is a surviver and animal tamer now as well.

The spider? Well it was a test. I killed it, ressed it and tamed it. It got animations broken and the game crashed. It crashed 2 times even. I had to release it and kill it and then I used Hunterborn powers at it, field dressed it.

What about that white tribunal dress setup to the right? This is my Lockpicking and Pickpocket dress. As Pickpocketing is low, I need to enchant everything possible with PickPocketing, sneaking and Lockpicking and also use potions. I hope this dress will grant me some anonymity in town. Well they still know who i am but maybe I can fool myself?

52093345651_179c3fc34e_k.jpg

I can make 2 types of chests at the Tanning Rack. This chest and the Bard's chest you see outside my tent below somewhere. 1 Firewood and 1 Leather Strip I think it was and 1 more item for the Bard's Chest. I place these chests everywhere and here under the working bench inside a house. They are all linked to a mainchest somewhere. So no matter where I place another chest, I get the same content. I will add extra equipment to it as well in case I get myself mugged again. Survival is the key. Planning is everything.

52092321057_a463cff25b_b.jpg

A field office to the left and there is the Bard's Chest to the right, next to the doggie.

52093848240_47deed324a_k.jpg

Preparing myself to a ride from Blackthorn to Riften. Warm and confy clothing is more important than the look for survival. Vanaondelia is a wise girl.

52093583344_ed98944794_h.jpg

High poly heads makes everyone to look so pretty. These girls knows it as well.

52093345726_2744292e3d_h.jpg

What is going on here?

52092321172_757c4ca9d6_h.jpg

I like this girl for sure. Vanaondelia want her as a friend and tell her what she wants to hear. ;)

52093848335_c4194881ad_h.jpg

My latest book came up, I better show it off.... It is nothing special really. Just one of the most important books in my house, nothing else... ;)

52091139897_8eae97c4c4_b.jpg