• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Mudran

Mudran

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

What is the most disgusting food combinations/habits you know about?

I have a bad habit to buy 2 pieces of different pizza because I cannot decide which one, and then eat it together like sandwich, because I'm lazy to eat it one by one, so this way I can save my muscles from working overtime.

I had more, but the moon phase is out, I will have to wait for another round. 

Edited by Mudran, 17 August 2019 - 08:08 PM.

ravenpride

ravenpride

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 42 posts

Cheese on apple pie is a northeast US thing

I have a friend who pours ranch on everything, literally everything. He'll put ranch in his soup...

I work with a guy who when he orders a pizza, it doesn't matter what kind or how expensive it is, he'll cover the thing with those fake American cheese slices

wcurtin1962

wcurtin1962

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

I was at a Duncan in the late 1990's. I ordered a onion bagel with garlic cream cheese for breakfast. I remarked to the girl running the register "pretty gross breakfast eh"? No she said, we have a regular that orders a blueberry bagel with solmon cream cheese every morning.       

Colinpark

Colinpark

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

The British Army circa 1980's, greasy everything.

TheVampireDante

TheVampireDante

Domnitorul armatei strigoi

• Admin
  • 25,112 posts

The British Army circa 1980's, greasy everything.

Hasn't changed much.

Colinpark

Colinpark

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

We used to call them shiteaters, had Brits work for me on my Howitzer, excellent soldiers, but man they were like starved rats when it came to food. Canadian army eats very well and they just devoured it, they thought they had died and gone to heaven when they found out they could have 2nds. They also demonstrated to me how to get about 4" of peanut butter between two slices of bread and then eat it.  

Shiurmul

Shiurmul

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

My elementary school principal claimed he ate peanut butter and fried bologna sandwiches.

And military chow has always been terrible, any fan of '50s, '60s, and '70s TV comedies can tell you that.

Canada has an army? I always assumed they didn't have a real military because they're not fighting anyone, and they don't fight anyone because they're smart and know that peace is the future and that killing is murder, and murder is a sin, and Canadians are very religious.

KainThePheonix

KainThePheonix

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Chewing with your mouth open. Gum is ok.

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Eating offals excepting the heart is something I find disgusting. If I had the choice I'd prefer eating human meat.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 2,969 posts

Ate Tripe once and once was all I could manage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food

Page loaded in: 1.139 seconds