The most disgusting food habits

Mudran

What is the most disgusting food combinations/habits you know about?

I have a bad habit to buy 2 pieces of different pizza because I cannot decide which one, and then eat it together like sandwich, because I'm lazy to eat it one by one, so this way I can save my muscles from working overtime.

I had more, but the moon phase is out, I will have to wait for another round.

Edited by Mudran

• 2 weeks later...

Cheese on apple pie is a northeast US thing

I have a friend who pours ranch on everything, literally everything. He'll put ranch in his soup...

I work with a guy who when he orders a pizza, it doesn't matter what kind or how expensive it is, he'll cover the thing with those fake American cheese slices

• 2 weeks later...

We used to call them shiteaters, had Brits work for me on my Howitzer, excellent soldiers, but man they were like starved rats when it came to food. Canadian army eats very well and they just devoured it, they thought they had died and gone to heaven when they found out they could have 2nds. They also demonstrated to me how to get about 4" of peanut butter between two slices of bread and then eat it.

My elementary school principal claimed he ate peanut butter and fried bologna sandwiches.

And military chow has always been terrible, any fan of '50s, '60s, and '70s TV comedies can tell you that.

Canada has an army? I always assumed they didn't have a real military because they're not fighting anyone, and they don't fight anyone because they're smart and know that peace is the future and that killing is murder, and murder is a sin, and Canadians are very religious.

• 2 weeks later...