Fall Fallout Falldown Fallup Fallover

Maharg67

[71]70+1=71

It was awakening into a world both the same and changed. The Antizero was gone to peace, absorbed by the Celestial Pantheon of Goddesses and Gods. The Zerogod slept as it became slowly-steadily a Celestial Demigod. The Havenporter became more sealed off except for a select number of visitors.

The whole SteelOrderhood was just arriving at WashingtonDC, its pathfinder taskforce entering what would become the SteelCitadel. It came in a truly large air convoy of mostly patched up, or jury rigged, airships. It had been a journey that had been surprisingly safe and easy.

The OldPentagon, alias the SteelCitadel, had no dark entities either in it or directly below it but below it was now a much bigger complex than the OPVC. The OPARC (Old Pentagon Archival Research Complex) was truly massive, being about as big as the whole of the OldPentagon. Or so obtained data informed the SteelOrderhood long before they even reached WashingtonDC.

There was no BetweenPentagon or ShadowPentagon.

A stronger, more advanced, OldPentagonus was there, with his different types of progeny, being in great condition partly thanks to the PaleOnes that were with him.

There were challenges to meet, threats to deal with and secrets to uncover.

Edited by Maharg67

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if I should continue with this story or not and will take time off writing it so I will not be so close to it when I make my final decision. Thank you!