Vortex mod does not work for me.

Ethanwm93

Hey guys I am giving up on nexus mods and vortex. I had the sole purpose to mod the story of GTA V but that was a failure. I am fairly solid when it comes to my pc and trouble shooting but the issue I have is if I run the game through vortex it mentions "Online sign in failed. We were unable to fallback to offline sign in..." O am tired of this headache and leaning to the mentally of uninstalling everything nexus vortex and all and giving up on modding this game through here. Any thoughts to how to give it one last attempt?

Hey guys I am giving up on nexus mods and vortex. I had the sole purpose to mod the story of GTA V but that was a failure. I am fairly solid when it comes to my pc and trouble shooting but the issue I have is if I run the game through vortex it mentions "Online sign in failed. We were unable to fallback to offline sign in..." O am tired of this headache and leaning to the mentally of uninstalling everything nexus vortex and all and giving up on modding this game through here. Any thoughts to how to give it one last attempt?

Most likely the problem is, is that the Extension hasn't been updated for supporting the Epic Store.