Thank you rioters...

MrJoseCuervo

Oh, I just checked. You are from France, which is fine. It's a place I would like to visit. But it is clearer now your obvious " bias " or HONEST ignorance of what is actually going on here in the USA. By Honest ignorance, it's like I have honest ignorance to how to fix a car engine. It's not my thing and I will gladly pay to have it done for me. So HONEST ignorance is NOT an insult ....

Oh please, there's several videos of White people showing up, and methodically breaking out windows with a hammer.

There was a bunch of white people piling wooden skids to start on fire.

In Tennessee some white people were throwing bricks and feces at cop car and the Black Protesters are heard on the videos saying "Get out of here they're going to blame us."

It's white supremacists showing up, and starting the violence so it gets blamed on the black protesters.

Why don't you look up "boogaloo" a term white supremacists are using now.

Trump had a whole bunch of peaceful protesters tear gassed and maced in order to get them out of the front of the church so he could have his little-itty-bitty hypocritical ego-boost pose in front of the church holding a bible, that he can't even read.

He's a monster. 100,000 dead, cities on fire, and he hides in his bunker.

He's no leader

The US is being run by a 70+ year old "man" with the mind of a toddler.

Also that "Not all cops are bad" myth is a bunch of bull.

IF that were true, then the "Good" cops would be turning in the "Bad" cops because they wouldn't like getting their reputations ruined.

Instead they protect them, which means, the ones you think are "Good" cops, are just as bad as the "Bad" cops because they DO NOTHING.

If you choose silence, then you choose the side of the oppressor.

There were 8 cops at the George Floyd murder, if "Not all cops are bad" was true, then the odds are, that at least ONE of those 8 would've said to Derek, "Hey man, c'mon, get off him, he said he can't breathe.

NONE of them did.

The reason the cops just stood there getting yelled at by White Supremacists armed with AR-15s, in the Governors Mansions and State Capitols, is the same reason you don't see MIley Cyrus and Hannah Montana together.

I agree.

jjb54 -> Can you remind me which weapons Gandhi used to free India? which weapons Nelson Mandela used to abolish the Apartheid? and which weapons Martin Luther King used to end the segregation?

Can you remind me how Afghanistan (where firearms are very easy tio find) is noted concerning its democracy level compared to the scandinavian countries (where the firearms circulate much less)?

I noticed you AVOIDED my post .... so okay. I understand it was an awkward point to deal with.

As for Gandhi - He was not a US Citizen. I wonder if he made the choice, here in the USA as a citizen, to not have protection, he would likely not speak against fellow Americans that do.

Martin L. King Jr. never spoke against this right ... it was a CHOICE. He wanted peace, yes ... but " .. not at any cost .. " So, since he never spoke against it, he understood the American Right.

I guess if you have an issue defending yourself, your loved ones, such .... that's your choice..... And I respect that.

I just hope you never have another " Hitler " come back to France.

ADDED:

Source of Data:

The countries with the ten ( 10 ) highest crime rates in the world are:
Venezuela (84.49)
Papua New Guinea (81.93)
South Africa (77.49)
Afghanistan (76.23)
Honduras (76.11)
Trinidad and Tobago (73.19)
Brazil (68.88)
Peru (68.15)
* Go check where the USA & FRANCE are ranked in the list.
United States
Crime Index: 46.73 - Population 2020: 331,002,651
* Note the Crime Index of the USA!
Now notice the Crime Index of FRANCE:
France
Crime Index: 46.45 - Population 2020: 65,273,511
Um, you realize that France is behind the USA only by a few points.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just wow.

Let me just ask you one question in a different occupations:

There is a reason why GOOD Doctor's do not report BAD Doctors, do you know why?

There is a reason why 1 Union Members ( good ) of another union member ( bad ) will not stand up and report a bad union members, do you know why?

Understand, I'm not saying this is right ... but ponder the above and see if the light goes on?

Actually GOOD Doctors DO report bad Doctors.

The Doctor who used unethical means to falsify his "Vaccines cause Autism", had his Medical License revoked, because of it.

That's part of PEER REVIEW, and while reviewing his paper, they saw that he was being dishonest.

Also, I guess this guy is just "ONE bad apple"

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/02/denver-police-officer-fired-lets-start-a-riot-george-floyd-protest

Also, MLK protested peacefully, the Right killed him anyway

Wow, just wow.

Let me just ask you one question in a different occupations:

There is a reason why GOOD Doctor's do not report BAD Doctors, do you know why?

There is a reason why 1 Union Members ( good ) of another union member ( bad ) will not stand up and report a bad union members, do you know why?

Understand, I'm not saying this is right ... but ponder the above and see if the light goes on?

Actually GOOD Doctors DO report bad Doctors.

The Doctor who used unethical means to falsify his "Vaccines cause Autism", had his Medical License revoked, because of it.

That's part of PEER REVIEW, and while reviewing his paper, they saw that he was being dishonest.

Also, I guess this guy is just "ONE bad apple"

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/02/denver-police-officer-fired-lets-start-a-riot-george-floyd-protest

Also, MLK protested peacefully, the Right killed him anyway

Yes ... and there are good Police that report bad ones as well.

I happen to know a number of cops that did turn in bad cops. But it was with no small cost, I'll add.

Thus the question that I posted.

If you want to LUMP all together ... that's your choice. I guess w/your profession, if 1 or 2 are bad, that makes you " bad ", right? That is the argument that you are making, if you stop and just think about it.

Please note the " " 's in making you " bad ". As I would not ' go there ' at all. I would NOT lump you together w/those " bad apples " in your profession.

Oh, I just checked. You are from France, which is fine. It's a place I would like to visit. But it is clearer now your obvious " bias " or HONEST ignorance of what is actually going on here in the USA. By Honest ignorance, it's like I have honest ignorance to how to fix a car engine. It's not my thing and I will gladly pay to have it done for me. So HONEST ignorance is NOT an insult ....

Oh please, there's several videos of White people showing up, and methodically breaking out windows with a hammer.

In Tennessee some white people were throwing bricks and feces at cop car and the Black Protesters are heard on the videos saying "Get out of here they're going to blame us."

It's white supremacists showing up, and starting the violence so it gets blamed on the black protesters.

Trump had a whole bunch of peaceful protesters tear gassed and maced in order to get them out of the front of the church so he could have his little-itty-bitty hypocritical ego-boost pose in front of the church holding a bible, that he can't even read.

He's no leader

IF that were true, then the "Good" cops would be turning in the "Bad" cops because they wouldn't like getting their reputations ruined.

Instead they protect them, which means, the ones you think are "Good" cops, are just as bad as the "Bad" cops because they DO NOTHING.

There were 8 cops at the George Floyd murder, if "Not all cops are bad" was true, then the odds are, that at least ONE of those 8 would've said to Derek, "Hey man, c'mon, get off him, he said he can't breathe.

NONE of them did.

The reason the cops just stood there getting yelled at by White Supremacists armed with AR-15s, in the Governors Mansions and State Capitols, is the same reason you don't see MIley Cyrus and Hannah Montana together.

I agree.

jjb54 -> Can you remind me which weapons Gandhi used to free India? which weapons Nelson Mandela used to abolish the Apartheid? and which weapons Martin Luther King used to end the segregation?

Can you remind me how Afghanistan (where firearms are very easy tio find) is noted concerning its democracy level compared to the scandinavian countries (where the firearms circulate much less)?

I noticed you AVOIDED my post .... so okay. I understand it was an awkward point to deal with.

As for Gandhi - He was not a US Citizen. I wonder if he made the choice, here in the USA as a citizen, to not have protection, he would likely not speak against fellow Americans that do.

Martin L. King Jr. never spoke against this right ... it was a CHOICE. He wanted peace, yes ... but " .. not at any cost .. " So, since he never spoke against it, he understood the American Right.

I guess if you have an issue defending yourself, your loved ones, such .... that's your choice..... And I respect that.

ADDED:

Source of Data:

Venezuela (84.49)
Papua New Guinea (81.93)
South Africa (77.49)
Afghanistan (76.23)
Honduras (76.11)
Brazil (68.88)
Peru (68.15)
United States
France

Man do you realize how ridiculous and pathetic you are with your grotesque diversions?

I have proven people can defend their freedom without using firearms and you can't deny it.

You once again showed all your cowardice by avoiding my question about the firearms' availability and the index of freedom.

If your source is objective it proves at least 1 thing: the free sale of firearms doesn't make the countries safer. And you can't deny the firearms massacres are largely more seldom in France than the USA.

Do you work as a NRA propagandist? You don't need to answer this rhetorical question.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

He's no leader

NONE of them did.

I agree.

ADDED:

Source of Data:

Venezuela (84.49)
Papua New Guinea (81.93)
South Africa (77.49)
Afghanistan (76.23)
Honduras (76.11)
Brazil (68.88)
Peru (68.15)
United States
France

Man do you realize how ridiculous and pathetic you are with your grotesque diversions?

I have proven people can defend their freedom without using firearms and you can't deny it.

You once again showed all your cowardice by avoiding my question about the firearms' availability and the index of freedom.

If your source is objective it proves at least 1 thing: the free sale of firearms doesn't make the countries safer. And you can't deny the firearms massacres are largely more seldom in France than the uSA.

Do you work as a NRA propagandist? You don't need to answer this rhetorical question.

Okay, wow .. I'm sorry you don't like my posts and that you AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE my direct points only to copy / paste avoidance words.

I addressed your posts ... with statements and such. You did not even try to return the same.

So I'm sorry - I'm done, you do not wish to dialog and debate, you just wish to avoid and push your " point " and throw out insults.

. o O ( Not a good way to dialog, btw .... )

I'm done ... I will not respond to anymore posts from you, until you take the time to actually DIALOG my points instead of just throwing insults and such.

Clearly the OP is 100% correct. Where were the Police when looters were ransacking and burning their property. No where! The argument on the left was that the police will always be there. The recent events in democrat controlled cites proves just the opposite.

Take a look at what happened in multiple countries when the populace was disarmed..... Millions dead at the hands of their government.

We already are well aware that bans simply don't work. We banned alcohol back in the 20's, and what happened? Organized crime grew on a massive scale. Drugs are banned in the US, yet they are easily available anywhere you go. Banning guns won't magically make them disappear. It will only serve to disarm the law-abiding. (which, by their very definition, criminals, are NOT.) Look what happened in Australia... Sure, when they banned guns, GUN deaths decreased, however, violent crime actually INCREASED.

There is no practical way to disarm the american populace. It simply isn't going to happen. Attempting a forced confiscation would only foment another civil war. Not to mention that the number of unregistered guns out there would make them impossible to track. Do you see the american people sitting still for the government doing a house-to-house search for firearms??? I sure don't......

Yes, there are bad cops out there. Are they ALL bad? Nope. Not even close. And if you believe they all are, whom do you call when you need one? Or do you take it upon yourself to peacefully protest the armed intruders in your house?

Take a look at what happened in multiple countries when the populace was disarmed..... Millions dead at the hands of their government.

We already are well aware that bans simply don't work. We banned alcohol back in the 20's, and what happened? Organized crime grew on a massive scale. Drugs are banned in the US, yet they are easily available anywhere you go. Banning guns won't magically make them disappear. It will only serve to disarm the law-abiding. (which, by their very definition, criminals, are NOT.) Look what happened in Australia... Sure, when they banned guns, GUN deaths decreased, however, violent crime actually INCREASED.

There is no practical way to disarm the american populace. It simply isn't going to happen. Attempting a forced confiscation would only foment another civil war. Not to mention that the number of unregistered guns out there would make them impossible to track. Do you see the american people sitting still for the government doing a house-to-house search for firearms??? I sure don't......

Yes, there are bad cops out there. Are they ALL bad? Nope. Not even close. And if you believe they all are, whom do you call when you need one? Or do you take it upon yourself to peacefully protest the armed intruders in your house?

Spot on.

I will echo this point:

I actually had a " NO GUN " friend. His choice and I respected it as he respects my POV. Sadly, his house was broken into, he was tied and beaten, his daughter was rapped and house trashed. I was there to help him pick up the pieces and repairs to his house and such. Some " injuries " cannot be easily repaired. He did not understand how this could happen to him? He was a peace loving person. YES HE WAS.

Sadly, ' bad guys ' do not care ... and in fact scope out the home to see if there is any sign of guns or martial art practice.

Just like " GUN FREE ZONES " are more looked at than non-gun free zones.

The more the NRA sells guns the more it finances the electoral campaigns of its republican crime partners.
In a free country the elections aren't be rigged and people can easily overthrow a government that doesn't respect their rights, these things are only feasible when all the parties have the same financing.
A problem we also find in North Korea or the former USSR.

The more the NRA sells guns the bigger the commission/bribes it gives to its political "advisors" grow without mentioning the bosses who cumulate with a political power even if democracy is based on the separation of the powers.
Another problem we also find in North Korea or the former USSR.

Since the free sale of the firearms worsens some poroblems we also find in the marxist-leninist dictatorships (where the firearms are much harder to find by the way) how can we consider the availability of the fire weapons contributes to people's freedom?

Since the firearms are so necessary to preserve freedom how come India gained its independence without any war?
How come the same constatation applies for the contries of the ex-USSR?
How come the segregation and aparthied were abolished without any war?
How come some countries like Iraq and Yemen are so dangerous are reputed for their lack of freedom given how easy it is to find a firearm there?
Did Australia become a dictatorship after its government put an end to the free sale of fire weapons in 1996 after the Port Arthur massacre (which was committed using legally bought firearms by the way)?

The NRA has never sold a single firearm. Not one. That's not what they do. They teach firearm SAFETY. They advocate for our 2nd Amendment rights. You know, the ones enshrined in our constitution?

Mexico severely limits ownership of personal firearms. Do the cartels care? Nope. They have better weapons than most cops. And they have MILITARY grade weapons, and NOT just from the USA. Lots of ex-soviet era weapons there as well. (AK-47 is one of THE most popular weapons ever made.... and are still easily available in many markets.)

Iraq, and Yemen, were both countries at war. Iraq was actually MORE free BEFORE we gave Saddam the boot. (yes, that was a mistake, and we are going to be paying for that one for quite some time.)

And who is to say that India, et. al. wouldn't have won their freedom much sooner, had the 'peons' been armed??

I have no experience with Australia, so I can't comment on that one. But you, apparently, have a major burr up your backside about the NRA, and republicans in general. I greatly suspect that a fair bit of your attitude is simply due to the misinformation you have been fed all of your life about the evils of personal firearm ownership, and the NRA is likely advocating shooting babies........

There are somewhat less than 350 million people in the US, there are around 100 million guns. Only a VERY tiny percentage of those guns are EVER used in a crime. And the funniest part about that is, the guns most commonly used in crimes, are handguns. But, what is the left trying to ban??? So called "Assault Rifles", which they can't even reasonably define. Now, keep in mind, these so-called assault rifles, are a subset of 'long guns', long guns, to include rifles and shotguns, are used in less than 3% of ALL gun crime. Yet these are the ones the left wants to regulate/ban.... Talk about tilting at windmills...... Parents INTENTIONALLY kill more CHILDREN than long guns kill people every year..... But, the mainstream media would have you believe that every thug on the street is running around with military grade weaponry, when nothing could be further from the truth.

I get it though. You are European, hence, the populace there has been disarmed for centuries. (millennia?) It is part of your culture. Not the case here. We have had the right to bear arms since before we were even an independent sovereign power. We have remained that way for more than 200 years. Don't expect that to change without a fight. And the folks that are fighting to KEEP it that way, are the ones with all the guns. Think about THAT before you start making noise about confiscating my firearms.

Edited by HeyYou