A message and invitation from Sims creator Will Wright

BigBizkit

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #92334408. #92334578, #92335188 are all replies on the same post.

Scyobi wrote: Spore has got to be my favoured game he's made.
BigBizkit wrote: I've only heard good things about Spore - definitely on my list of games to check out.
SkyLover264 wrote: Haven't played it myself, but I've heard people say that once you get to the space stage, the game goes completely downhill. Not to mention the controversy of the SecuROM DRM that it uses.

It's DRM free on GOG now and it's 75% off, it's worth a look but it's not as good as it was shaping up to be. Edited by JimboUK

In response to post #92334408. #92334578, #92335188, #92336563 are all replies on the same post.

BigBizkit wrote: I've only heard good things about Spore - definitely on my list of games to check out.
SkyLover264 wrote: Haven't played it myself, but I've heard people say that once you get to the space stage, the game goes completely downhill. Not to mention the controversy of the SecuROM DRM that it uses.
JimboUK wrote: It's DRM free on GOG now and it's 75% off, it's worth a look but it's not as good as it was shaping up to be.

the space part becomes sooooo damn lengthy and grindy and then repetetive but it was still fun the space part was the hardest part tbh once you meet the dictator species or red geniuses

In response to post #92334408. #92334578, #92335188, #92336563, #92338233 are all replies on the same post.

JimboUK wrote: It's DRM free on GOG now and it's 75% off, it's worth a look but it's not as good as it was shaping up to be.
ParsaFaramarzi wrote: the space part becomes sooooo damn lengthy and grindy and then repetetive but it was still fun the space part was the hardest part tbh once you meet the dictator species or red geniuses

Thanks I might check it out, it's only a few quid on sale on Steam and GOG, and people seem to think it's okay! Edited by PenelopeJenga

In response to post #92334408. #92334578, #92335188, #92336563, #92338233, #92339743, #92340123 are all replies on the same post.

ParsaFaramarzi wrote: the space part becomes sooooo damn lengthy and grindy and then repetetive but it was still fun the space part was the hardest part tbh once you meet the dictator species or red geniuses
PenelopeJenga wrote: Thanks I might check it out, it's only a few quid on sale on Steam and GOG, and people seem to think it's okay!
masternetra wrote: ***Deleted -- accidently duplicated**

@BigBizkit - Spore is alright, Best stages are cell and creature. Tribal and civilization stages are "meh" and Space stage can feel more like work once you have colonies established. They could of definitely of done space stage better. Edited by masternetra