Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

Why won't you guys upgrade your servers instead of shutting them down as soon as the load gets too high? For over a week now I've been unable to enjoy the convenience of downloading mods via NMM all because you keep shutting the servers down.

If it's a money issue I understand, but since your servers are sort of the most important thing that you currently own when it comes to maintaining your services. Logically that is where your priorities should lie.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #44123740.

CaptainSparkelz wrote: Why won't you guys upgrade your servers instead of shutting them down as soon as the load gets too high? For over a week now I've been unable to enjoy the convenience of downloading mods via NMM all because you keep shutting the servers down.

If it's a money issue I understand, but since your servers are sort of the most important thing that you currently own when it comes to maintaining your services. Logically that is where your priorities should lie.

Did you really post this nonsense?

What problem? I'm only a couple of days old using Nexus and downloading it manually and then using NMM to install it couldn't be easier. It's even faster doing it this way in a lot of cases I think. Just DL it manually and then drag and drop the zip file onto the NMM shortcut. Easy as pie. Edited by BeenCalledWorse

In response to post #44123740.

CaptainSparkelz wrote: Why won't you guys upgrade your servers instead of shutting them down as soon as the load gets too high? For over a week now I've been unable to enjoy the convenience of downloading mods via NMM all because you keep shutting the servers down.

Did you really post this nonsense?

They did. And I happen to agree with them, at least as far as priorities go. I don't know how much they get via the advertising or other revenue streams, but whatever it is.....

Edited by ShinsFortress

I see the NMM servers had to be taken down. That's cool. Thank you for the notification in NMM! That was really helpful.

And thank you for such a wonderful site for so many years. You all have been my go to mod place since I put oblivion on my computer a second time years after it was released and thought hey this looks crappy, how can i fix it.

In response to post #44080320. #44126940 is also a reply to the same post.

NTHolmes wrote: So when is nexus mod manager to be turned on tried manually activating mods and they don't work and yes I tried both ways of just using NMM and I tried just inserting into main game file neither want to work for me
leafmoar wrote: so?

Download the file, and drag the compressed file from your filemanager/explorer window into the NMM window. It'll come up on the mods list after it unpacks it. Then hit the activate.