85 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290,976 posts
Talonrage Resurrected

Includes the unique items, runewords, set items, magic prefixes, magic suffixes, cube recipes, and starting character modifications from Talonrage's Content pack for D2.

Warrrplord

Warrrplord

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Can u add a description of all the new items this mod adds, I would love to read some about them 

impusgimpus

impusgimpus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
This the same as D2RPlus?

rytram

rytram

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Your [HERE] links all take you to an IGN page about Diablo 3.

yoshi00

yoshi00

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts
In response to post #100489318.

Spoiler

I also curious.

impusgimpus

impusgimpus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
In response to post #100489318. #100492023 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It appears to be slightly different from what I've played so far. I saw there are affixes that aren't in D2rPlus. Not sure what else has changed because all the links on that page are dead. 
Played some more, and it is NOT D2rPlus. It might have the same items added, but it's definitely different. It's not raining uniques, there are a lot more boss packs, in the catacombs I ran across some with multiple affixes on normal difficulty. It seems pretty difficult, or maybe I just suck. I also got a couple of rare tier items that seemed pretty godly at very low level, not usable by my class though.

Edited by impusgimpus, 14 October 2021 - 10:57 AM.

nex3null

nex3null

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #100489318. #100492023, #100494053 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Good question. I'm not sure what all content is included in DR2Plus, but I do know that DR2Plus has the Talonrage content included.

If that's all that is included in D2RPlus then yeah these are going to be similar. The main difference between the two mods, and the reason I uploaded this mod, was because D2RPlus doesn't include the txt files in the download. So it's impossible to creatively merge the content in that mod with any other mods.

So to be 100% honest if that's not something you care about and you just want to play the game with new items then D2RPlus is probably just as fine to keep using, also the documentation in that mod is VERY legit. If you want to tweak the items or incorporate this content into your own mod or another mod, this is the mod for you. =]

nex3null

nex3null

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #100491758.

Spoiler

Yeah the documentation seems to be lost to the sands of time, unfortunately. I have the runewords list, but I can't find the cube formula list anywhere. If some OG Diablo 2 vet happens to have that floating around then definitely hit me up with it!

nex3null

nex3null

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #100489063.

Spoiler

I'll try to generate some documentation for the included items, but I'm not the original creator of them so I don't have an official list, unfortunately.

Let me see what I can throw together using D2TxtImporter.

Omno25

Omno25

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
In response to post #100491758. #100498633 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

just use wayback machine, paste in the url and go to 2008 and click the latest month. most of the links can be accessed that way

Edited by Omno25, 14 October 2021 - 01:25 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds