Nexus Mods and GOG Giveaway

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #50651322.

lasse1001 wrote: Ah crap? :wallbash: I have always seen people refereeing their game as a non Steam version, as pirates. :sad: I never thought about GOG? My deepest apologies to them all. I learn something everyday tho :yes:

Up till a few days ago anyone with a NV non-steam was a pirate.

In response to post #50651322. #50651687 is also a reply to the same post.

lasse1001 wrote: Ah crap? :wallbash: I have always seen people refereeing their game as a non Steam version, as pirates. :sad: I never thought about GOG? My deepest apologies to them all. I learn something everyday tho :yes:
Ethreon wrote: Up till a few days ago anyone with a NV non-steam was a pirate.

Ah, thanks. That made me feel better. :yes:

In response to post #50647872.

DaddyDirection wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere I haven't noticed, but how will be people be notified if they win?

Email. Right above the entry options, you can see a button to log in. Use your email. If you used another method, click the "Edit" button and add your email (if you didn't enter it initially).

Email. Right above the entry options, you can see a button to log in. Use your email. If you used another method, click the "Edit" button and add your email (if you didn't enter it initially).

Okay, so when I entered I signed into that service using Twitter. However, afterwards they did still ask me for an email - which I did provide. Is that sufficient?

In response to post #50655657.

DaddyDirection wrote:

Okay, so when I entered I signed into that service using Twitter. However, afterwards they did still ask me for an email - which I did provide. Is that sufficient?

as long as you've provided a valid email address, yes. :)

In response to post #50637042. #50637457, #50641767, #50642032, #50642107 are all replies on the same post.

Maro2107 wrote: Steam is better)
Adeline wrote: i think the same
kcaz25 wrote: drm free though on gog
TerrorFox1234 wrote: Thank you for this incredibly helpful and necessary contribution.
Ethreon wrote: Objectively steam is not better.

Why? Because it has more games? If that's your reason, I disagree entirely. I prefer GOG; reliable, safe, great support, awesome prices and it is a site team that actually appreciates its customers and fans.

In response to post #50637042. #50637457, #50641767, #50642032, #50642107, #50661332 are all replies on the same post.

Maro2107 wrote: Steam is better)
Adeline wrote: i think the same
kcaz25 wrote: drm free though on gog
TerrorFox1234 wrote: Thank you for this incredibly helpful and necessary contribution.
Ethreon wrote: Objectively steam is not better.
Ilrita wrote: Why? Because it has more games? If that's your reason, I disagree entirely. I prefer GOG; reliable, safe, great support, awesome prices and it is a site team that actually appreciates its customers and fans.

> Steam is better)
Well then go and use Steam? If you have no interest in GOG or this giveaway, than don't bother with it.