⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus Mods and GOG Giveaway

TerrorFox1234

In response to post #50637042. #50637457, #50641767, #50642032 are all replies on the same post.

Maro2107 wrote: Steam is better)
Adeline wrote: i think the same
kcaz25 wrote: drm free though on gog
TerrorFox1234 wrote: Thank you for this incredibly helpful and necessary contribution.

Objectively steam is not better.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #50636177.

hemloccoctail wrote: Awesome! I have been wanting to play oblivion and fallout 3 on PC, just picked up Fallout NV and Morrowind! had to get those 2 before anything else ( already own skyrim, but not SE or DragonBorn, lol I know , I'm lame)

Thanks for this amazing opportunity, i truly appreciate it

Good luck!

In response to post #50627712. #50627757, #50630327 are all replies on the same post.

KainThePheonix wrote: Awesome. Thank you Nexus. Just another reason this is my favorite site for modding and GOG for their incredible selection of games. This is a win - win. Kudos Nexus!

:D
KainThePheonix wrote: I forgot to mention modding does seem a bit easier doing it on DRM free games. Thankfully they added those Bethesda games to their catalogue. This is wonderful news.
kcbennett wrote: Is there another modding site other than steam workshop?

You are more than welcome sir.

Awesome I've been wanting to play these and haven't had a chance to. Thanks for the giveaway and introducing me to another game site. I hadn't heard of GOG until now. xD