None of my mods work, despite showing up in game

napafo

I'm using vortex and loot, .inis have their added lines, the mods even show up in the ingame load order menu, they're all enabled yet not one of them works. wat do

load order:

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
fix_Perk_CombatMedic.esp
HoldToRun.esp
SprintStutterRemover.esp
RAW INPUT.esp
Raw Input - Sprint Fix Patch.esp
Far harbor perk fix (as described).esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp

honestly i could do without scopes, but all of these mods are "quality of life" fixes which i really dont want to give up, like making sprint not toggle, or enabling raw mouse input but for some reason esps would just not work in game

I'm using vortex and loot, .inis have their added lines, the mods even show up in the ingame load order menu, they're all enabled yet not one of them works. wat do

load order:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCworkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCworkshop02.esm

DLCworkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

fix_Perk_CombatMedic.esp

HoldToRun.esp

SprintStutterRemover.esp

RAW INPUT.esp

Raw Input - Sprint Fix Patch.esp

Far harbor perk fix (as described).esp

3dscopes-replacer.esp

DO NOT USE LOOT WITH VORTEX, LOOT is already built into Vortex.

Besides, your load order is the shortest load order I've ever seen, you shouldn't have any problems having Vortex sort that

Exactly what Lines have you added to the Ini files?

I've never heard of adding lines to the ini file for a mod before.

If you're using Vortex, did you make sure to

1. Install

2. Enable

3. DEPLOY

the mods?

They won't show up in the game until you do, also DO NOT OPEN the INGAME MOD MENU

Vortex-Deploy-Mods.jpg

ive since then reinstalled all mods and made sure they were deployed but stil dont work. ive added archive invalidate & co to the inis in documents, afaik thats a must for modding. also why is opening the ingame menu so bad?

ive since then reinstalled all mods and made sure they were deployed but stil dont work. ive added archive invalidate & co to the inis in documents, afaik thats a must for modding. also why is opening the ingame menu so bad?

Because opening the ingame menu has its own plugins.txt that fights against Vortex's plugins.txt and will change the load order and disable the plugins