New file adding "wizard", tagging and more prominent content blocking

Dark0ne

In response to post #8295993.

Do you believe there should not be a censorship system even for those who want it? I understand that restricting what everybody sees should not be done but the option to filter out files some people may not want to see is a welcome addition. For those who don't like it you simply need not use it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I’m no expert in the field let me provide some advice: if seeing a penis mod throws you into a fit of quizzical fury you might need to explore your own sexuality a bit further. Don’t repress it, explore it. ---Dark0ne

You sir made me laugh today

Thank you

I do have a couple of problems with the tagging and filtering system.

I play exclusively as male characters, so that means I want male armor. When I'm searching, let's say I block the "female armor" tag, hoping to get rid of any CBBE/UNP/whatever female-only mods. The problem with that is that, not only does it get rid of those, oftentimes it also blocks any mods that have BOTH male and female armor sets. I would really like to have tags that are "Female Only" and "Male Only".

And this has already been said, but I have every language other than English blocked, but that also ends up blocking English mods that have translations. If I turn it off I have to sift through 100 different Italian versions of the mod I want, but if I turn it on it blocks the actual mod I'm looking for. I have no idea how you would go about solving this dilemma, though.

And, on a side note, I LOVE the way the mods are sorted when you search. Especially with the translations, the original English version is almost always first now, which is great.

In response to post #8299283.

That was pretty funny but sadly it seems the drama crap around here is starting from the top. I see people get told no adult files in a chat room with 20 some people and adult files on the main page is not a big deal? Lets see 20 people in a chat room and really only 1 is wanting the link as they are asking for certain mods, then the main page has that stuff? I personally don't care either way I didn't fire off a message complaining but I can see why some people would. I don't know why they would have to be so silly about it just a mention is enough complaining and acting all offended for effect is just a bit much but I can see why people do it, look how the staff treat subjects and how they constantly call people out. I am going to have to see some real change before I renew my premium membership again. Edited by theavernus

In response to post #8296946. #8297789 is also a reply to the same post.

I think the ratio of endorsements to downloads over time would probably be a good starting point. I don't doubt you have the data available, but you might need to run some test calculations here and there to figure out where that information is hidden. Edited by blackraven1425

well all sounds awesome, tough i wont be using the tags or content blocking, men have a penis, woman have breasts and vagina's, nothing taboo about it.

Its nature, i would actually find it more insulting to block it then to see it, thats why i love the idea to give the users the choice if they want to block it or not on there own page/browser.

Thank you for that, freedom is important.

I love how you all work so hard on this site and improve it so extensively.

honestly this is the most user friendly site i know, everything is easy to find and easy to use.

Keep up the fantastic work I would say and have a nice day!

In response to post #8299283.

That was pretty funny but sadly it seems the drama crap around here is starting from the top. I see people get told no adult files in a chat room with 20 some people and adult files on the main page is not a big deal? Lets see 20 people in a chat room and really only 1 is wanting the link as they are asking for certain mods, then the main page has that stuff? I personally don't care either way I didn't fire off a message complaining but I can see why some people would. I don't know why they would have to be so silly about it just a mention is enough complaining and acting all offended for effect is just a bit much but I can see why people do it, look how the staff treat subjects and how they constantly call people out. I am going to have to see some real change before I renew my premium membership again.

The main chat "room" was designated a "no adult content" zone back when it was created - so when someone comes in looking for such content, they either get told it's not suitable for chat, or told to take it to a private chat if someone is willing to help them out.

In response to post #8299283. #8302031 is also a reply to the same post.

Well, it's completely incorrect. What you should be doing is going to a psychiatrist to explore your extreme anxiety issues. Nothing to do with your sexuality.But yeah, ignoring the logic, pretty funny I suppose :P Edited by AvengerJikir