questions

Darkknightsparda

@Darkknightsprada,

For most of the ten years I have been here, you could post replies to mod topics from the forums.

It was changed recently with the explanation that it didn't follow the format in the mod section.

unfortunately i cant take a picture on my Xbox one and i can't comment about the mod on the mod page or even on it's forums

i told you guys that i was ban from a mod and what made it obvious was the text in a orange box

that the only reason why you wouldn't be able to post comments or that and you can view the mod but you just can't post?

unfortunately i cant take a picture on my Xbox one and i can't comment about the mod on the mod page or even on it's forums

i told you guys that i was ban from a mod and what made it obvious was the text in a orange box

that the only reason why you wouldn't be able to post comments or that and you can view the mod but you just can't post?

Like I said, the text in an orange box can also say "COMMENTS LOCKED" where the mod author has locked the comment section from anybody being able to post.