List/post your 3 most favorite mods!

LordPalpatine2020

Dark Brotherhood Chronicles - Sadly it doesn't appear on Nexus any longer, which is a bloody shame. This mod, while it wasn't voiced at the time, is still an absolute joy to play through. I genuinely hope it gets its planned Part Two.

Servant of the Dawn - I like this little twist in the main story. Do try it if you're on an "evil" character play run.

Basic Primary Needs - I simply love immersive stuff like this.

1. MOO (combined with WAC + Ultimate Leveling)
  2. Archeology Guild - The Spiral
  3. KOTN expanded

I also want to mention the Imperial Order or rather Legion Faction mod but be warned, an original Package is changed, a common package which will make loads of NPC to gather outside Weyne so if you wanna try that mod, delete that package with TES4EDIT or ask me for help in a private message. It is package aaaDefaultExploreCurrentLoc50 and also aaaDefaultStayAtEditorLocationMerchant so the last one needs to be renamed and reassigned to Market Merchant xx081BF4 as well. I have not done the last change and it seems no other merchants went there but loads of NPC that use the aaaDefaultExploreCurrentLoc50 will go there, both from MOO, WAC and Midas Spells, like the undead KING and the goat and the goat owner, the fey and also loads of undead from WAC + 3 Mares and 1 quest giver from Vampire Hunting, the Skooma adicted. It sure took me a while to find that bloody package as the Fighter Guild extra Quests givers also uses that package, so they will also go there and who wants to go there to get all quests? It sure killed the Immersion. One bloody package can cause a bloody mess for sure. The different factions that gathers there will also kill eachothers so it will cause a bloody mess for sure and will have a huge impact on so many other mods.

I just checked the permission of this mod and we are not allowed to make any changes to it nor upload a bugfix it seems, not anywhere specially not outside Nexus. :/

Delete and reassign

aaaDefaultExploreCurrentLoc50 
aaaDefaultStayAtEditorLocationMerchant 

Oblivion is made in a way to prevent this bugs to happen but I added the Legion Faction mod to Wrye Bash Patch, so therefor those 2 packages got activated all over the place I guess.

Adventurers Guild is also good as it will use all those boring caves that has no quests assigned, so be warned: Those caves are really boring.

I was also very impressed of Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood and I loved go out for the Vampire hunting and the RP and Immersion is amazing. I kill the vampires with Wooden Arrows, edited from the Retros Fletching and Imbueing 171 Mod and I also make and use Bone arrows, edited to be as powerful as Daedric Arrows. I did not edit the power in the wooden arrow, just edited the spell it use as otherwise, vampires are to hard to kill. It took me long time to find the right balance as I do not want to use more than 3 arrows for a kill, otherwise the fighting gets to boring and it is meant that MOO will fix that. Vampires are always in big groups so you need to be able to kill them off faster than normal.

Retro will not allow any edits to be spread of the arrow crafting mod according to his permissions so you need to make these edits your self but I can help you do it via a private message. I also made an extra tool for it so you can use gems for arrows and diamonds arrows are as strong as Daedric Arrows and I also added to use Ayleid crystals as a source for arrows as well, in case you run out of gems. MOO will add loads of gems into the game so you will have more than you will ever need as those gems are meant for jewel crafting but honestly, how many jewels do you need to make really? When I become a master crafter, I stop craft for money as it is boring but we still get overloaded with resources.

BlueSteelRanger: I suggested new recipes for soap to Maskar, so lets see if he adds them as he also like that mod, the Basic Primary Needs. Lets hope a v5.0 will come one day of MOO and I made suggestions also to combine it with COBL or add the option to include COBL which has a lot of ingredients suitable for all primary needs we can think of. :D Only COBL.esm will be needed as far as I know.

Well 6 mods mentioned but I think they are all so good, but the 3 on top is best, no doubt.

Edited by Pellape