Plugin Interface Issue

Luridum

Guest deleted34304850

yeah what i mean is, can you get a screen shot of your plugins page showing everything - then mark one as esl - then screenshot again, so we can see the difference?

I just did. Exact same plugins, I marked a plugin as esl, no more grammar.

FWIW NONE of my plugins use capitalization, they're all lower case, but when I look at them in the Mod Staging Folder, they're capitalized.

Who cares really?

Here's the Plugin in my Plugin List Lowercase

Mod-Name-lower-case.jpg

Here's the Plugin in the Mod Staging Folder, Properly Capitalized.

Mod-Staging-Mod-Name.jpg

Personally I don't care, I also didn't make the plugin "Light" either, Vortex just displays it as lower case for some reason.

I'm using 1.4.11

It doesn't affect me in the slightest

yeah but the OP is claiming that when this happens, they can't read them - for some reason or other. i have no idea why they can't read them, but there it is.

Guest deleted34304850

okay, i see what you're seeing. talk about not seeing the wood for the trees.

however, i think that this issue is nothing more than pedantry from the OP.

the statement that you cannot read the plugins because they're all lower case, is obviously nonsense. but - if you think this is a bug - or if you think that there is something to be improved here - my suggestion is provide this feedback to the developers via the feedback option in vortex.

as it stands, right now, today, this is working as designed.

how the data is displayed on the screen is not impacting how the plugins are loaded by the game, which is obviously far more important.

if you are feeling brave, you can clone and edit the theme and try to add a sentence case option to the css that controls how the data is displayed which would resolve your issue instantly.

good luck.

yeah what i mean is, can you get a screen shot of your plugins page showing everything - then mark one as esl - then screenshot again, so we can see the difference?

I just did. Exact same plugins, I marked a plugin as esl, no more grammar.

FWIW NONE of my plugins use capitalization, they're all lower case, but when I look at them in the Mod Staging Folder, they're capitalized.

Who cares really?

Here's the Plugin in my Plugin List Lowercase

Mod-Name-lower-case.jpg

Here's the Plugin in the Mod Staging Folder, Properly Capitalized.

Mod-Staging-Mod-Name.jpg

Personally I don't care, I also didn't make the plugin "Light" either, Vortex just displays it as lower case for some reason.

I'm using 1.4.11

It doesn't affect me in the slightest

yeah but the OP is claiming that when this happens, they can't read them - for some reason or other. i have no idea why they can't read them, but there it is.

It just makes it harder for me to read, not literally impossible.

Guest deleted34304850

I just want the plugin page to look nice, is that so much to ask for?

i've given you your options. give feedback and see what happens and change the css - what else do you want?

i've given you your options. give feedback and see what happens and change the css - what else do you want?

I don't know what I'm supposed to change. What's the code? I don't know the language in the slightest.

I think at this point you're being overly obsessive, and just finding fault for the sake of it.

I'm sorry HTR, I shouldn't have called you out like that. I'm just frustrated that I can't solve these issues, even after 3 years of dealing with them.