Plugin Interface Issue

Luridum

you could create a clone of the existing css file and modify that choosing a font that is easier for you to read - but other than that, that's what the eps's are called, what do you want to fix?

That's not what they're called. They would have capitalization. I would know because I've named some of them(not pictured).

not all mods have capitalisation - however if those ones do and that's 100% correct then have you modified your theme somehow to make everything lower case? i know this is possible with css - and - never rule anything out, right?

I would suggest that if you're having difficulty with the default fonts (they are pretty garbage I have to admit), then clone the theme and choose fonts that are easier for you to read. for myself i use SEGOE UI on my own cloned theme as i think its easier on the eye given the color-bind, eye-gouging colour choice that Vortex comes with as default.

I haven't modified the theme to do that. It just does it. And the worst part is, it's not even consistent about it, so I get frequent glimpses into a world in which the plugins are easy to read only for me to mark a plugin as light and for everything to be taken away.

If by "Mark a plugin light, and everything gets taken away" are you saying that if you turn on the COULD BE LIGHT filter, that all the other plugins disappear from the LIST, then that's EXACTLY how a FILTER should work.

When you mark a Plugin LIGHT, by using the COULD BE LIGHT Filter, once you mark the Plugin LIGHT, it will DISAPPEAR from the List, because now the Plugin is LIGHT, and will stop showing up in the COULD BE LIGHT list.

Is that what you're trying to convey?

you could create a clone of the existing css file and modify that choosing a font that is easier for you to read - but other than that, that's what the eps's are called, what do you want to fix?

That's not what they're called. They would have capitalization. I would know because I've named some of them(not pictured).

not all mods have capitalisation - however if those ones do and that's 100% correct then have you modified your theme somehow to make everything lower case? i know this is possible with css - and - never rule anything out, right?

I would suggest that if you're having difficulty with the default fonts (they are pretty garbage I have to admit), then clone the theme and choose fonts that are easier for you to read. for myself i use SEGOE UI on my own cloned theme as i think its easier on the eye given the color-bind, eye-gouging colour choice that Vortex comes with as default.

I haven't modified the theme to do that. It just does it. And the worst part is, it's not even consistent about it, so I get frequent glimpses into a world in which the plugins are easy to read only for me to mark a plugin as light and for everything to be taken away.

If by "Mark a plugin light, and everything gets taken away" are you saying that if you turn on the COULD BE LIGHT filter, that all the other plugins disappear from the LIST, then that's EXACTLY how a FILTER should work.

When you mark a Plugin LIGHT, by using the COULD BE LIGHT Filter, once you mark the Plugin LIGHT, it will DISAPPEAR from the List, because now the Plugin is LIGHT, and will stop showing up in the COULD BE LIGHT list.

Is that what you're trying to convey?

No, I'm saying that when I mark a plugin as light the capitalization of letters gets taken away.

Guest deleted34304850

yeah what i mean is, can you get a screen shot of your plugins page showing everything - then mark one as esl - then screenshot again, so we can see the difference?

yeah what i mean is, can you get a screen shot of your plugins page showing everything - then mark one as esl - then screenshot again, so we can see the difference?

I just did. Exact same plugins, I marked a plugin as esl, no more grammar.

FWIW NONE of my plugins use capitalization, they're all lower case, but when I look at them in the Mod Staging Folder, they're capitalized.

Who cares really?

Here's the Plugin in my Plugin List Lowercase

Mod-Name-lower-case.jpg

Here's the Plugin in the Mod Staging Folder, Properly Capitalized.

Mod-Staging-Mod-Name.jpg

Personally I don't care, I also didn't make the plugin "Light" either, Vortex just displays it as lower case for some reason.

I'm using 1.4.11

It doesn't affect me in the slightest