Can someone bring back the HASTE mod?

Deleted95356593User

The HASTE mod made by HorribleAndy is no longer on Beth.net. The mod was a great addition to the game. It made the game SO much better. Iâve seen Reddit people complain about it no longer being there. It ruined their characters because it became necessary to be part of their mod load order. Can someone please bring it back because HorribleAndy is no longer in the modding community? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

The HASTE mod made by HorribleAndy is no longer on Beth.net. The mod was a great addition to the game. It made the game SO much better. Iâve seen Reddit people complain about it no longer being there. It ruined their characters because it became necessary to be part of their mod load order. Can someone please bring it back because HorribleAndy is no longer in the modding community? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

No, what you're doing is asking someone to pirate an unavailable mod for you.

please respect the modder's wishes.

Oh I am respecting the modders wishes all right because I have no idea what their wish is. I am not asking anybody to pirate anything. And how do you know that itâs not available to me? You say unavailable to me like everyone else is out of the picture and Iâm just being a stupid ass. It was on the Beth website until a mere month ago. Iâm trying to ask someone to re-upload it in a non-piracy way. It was a good mod and people are wanting it back. Iâm not the only one here pal. Iâm just standing up for them and telling you guys what theyâre upset aboit.

Oh I am respecting the modders wishes all right because I have no idea what their wish is. I am not asking anybody to pirate anything. And how do you know that itâs not available to me? You say unavailable to me like everyone else is out of the picture and Iâm just being a stupid ass. It was on the Beth website until a mere month ago. Iâm trying to ask someone to re-upload it in a non-piracy way. It was a good mod and people are wanting it back. Iâm not the only one here pal. Iâm just standing up for them and telling you guys what theyâre upset aboit.

Asking someone to reupload it, when the Mod Author took it down is EXACTLY Pirating it.

If the mod author took it down, then it stays down, unless the Mod Author uploads it somewhere else.

Mods just aren't things you can take and trade for free against the author's wishes, and openly asking on the forums for someone to reupload it is against the ToS and would get the person uploading against the Author's wishes, Banned.

Since you're asking in the LE forums, just my own Google search shows that it's still on Nexus for LE. And the mod author still appears to be very active.

Yes he is still on nexus. The problem is that he is not active like you just assumed. The other guy, will you please stop accusing me of piracy? You and your accusation there is about to take you back to learning common sense. I just said all clear myself I am not trying to do anything piracy related. I didnât even know it was piracy that someone would re-upload without permission a mod. You do know that The mod is not permanently torn down because he uploaded it once and he can do it again because it is his mod. Oh and letâs not forget I also said clearly that I am not trying to go against anyoneâs wishes it was a mere request. So that there is two things youâre not pating attention ro how you say them. This conversation is only getting the more ridiculous because of you and your accusations. It was mere request it went against nobodyâs wishes. Pay attention what youâre saying before typing and answering your comment

Since you're asking in the LE forums, just my own Google search shows that it's still on Nexus for LE. And the mod author still appears to be very active.

Â

Â

Well, problem solved, unless they're using an Xbox

You do know that Consol version preferences has nothing to do with this, right? I donât care if itâs on Xbox at all. The problem is that it was also on PS4 up until recently. I am not going up against anybodyâs wishes at all. I wasnât aware this had anything related to piracy. You two need to calm down with your accusations. All Iâm asking is that he brings it back to the PlayStation 4 part of the Beth website. Thatâs right and itâs that simple. I am asking.

The author uploaded a mod a week ago. They are active on the Nexus.

Â

Ask them about it directly.

Thatâs also part of the problem is that I have already messaged him. What he does is immediately leave the conversation without saying anything. Anything at all. Unlike the other two guys in this conversation, think about what youâre saying before accusing me. Please. Listen Iâm not trying to demand anything and Iâm not demanding anything at all. He just leaves the conversation without reason is the problem. If he doesnât want to undo his mistake, then he could just say no.