Brew GAME STANDARD potions?

Elanthil01

Is it possible to set up the alchemy in special edition to make standard potions based on your skills? maybe with perks for the different 'classes' of potions? (weak/regular/ultimate/etc)?

I hate having 300 potions in my inventory, in 24 different flavors of the same bloody potion.

I'm willing to collaborate on a project to do this if anyone wants.

Yes, but I would rather brew standard potions than increasing power potions, especially when Ultimate potions heal to full, while the best brewed potions cap out at around 200

Yes, but I would rather brew standard potions than increasing power potions, especially when Ultimate potions heal to full, while the best brewed potions cap out at around 200

Oh, I see what you want now, so what you're saying is, you want to be able to brew something like "Standard Healing Potion" that heals for say 50 HP, and you can brew 100 of them and the amount of healing the potion heals, never increases despite your skill, because it's just a "Healing Potion 50 HP"

Basically how it works in other games, where you can make a "Lesser Healing Potion", a "Healing Potion" and "Greater Healing Potion" etc

Right?

That's a good idea