Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 2 week's now it has been a nightmare trying to log in and when I try it will not keep me logged in. I can not download a mod at all and it took a round about way to download and Install NMM. I have recently had to do a restore on my Aurora computor and there is no reason I should have any of these issue's with your sight. It is almost as if your sight had been hit with a virus of some kind, I do not have any issues with any other websights except your's at the moment. Please, I love Skyrim and really enjoy having your sight as my mod supplier, fix whatever issue's your having. By the way seems a recent Java update for 64bit systems was a complete failure {was not compatible with Window's 7 or 8} the reason I had to do a restore on my comp, hope this is not the issue you have .

In response to post #8581560.

Seems like you haven't read any of Dark0ne's posts recently. I suggest reading this one all the way through as well as the previous ones from the last two or three months.

The Nexus sites are running a lot smoother. Still not as fast as most of the internet but that is not surprising considering the traffic here. In any event, I can log on, browse and download to my hearts content with very little lag. Fantastic job to all those involved.

wow, the website didn't fail me a single time today! thanks a lot for all the efforts put into this :)

the login problem seems to be happening randomly: an hour ago i couldn't login, but now i can.. so yaay!

Edited by olminator

I could not log into Skyrim Nexus, but then I was reading what Dweedle wrote, and after clicking onto the link he posted, I was able to log in through Fallout Nexus. Here is the link again for those who are having trouble logging in to Skyrim Nexus: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/users/userarea//?

Once you are logged into Fallout Nexus Site, click the drop-down arrow where it says nexusnetwork (just under your account where you usually log in) and then scroll down and click on Skyrim Nexus, you will be logged in

In response to post #8577571. #8578919 is also a reply to the same post.

Same issue here except I can't download manually either. I haven't been able to download manually on Skyrim Nexus for over a month now. Before anyone asks, no, I'm not banned or anything like that. I do my best to follow the rules here on the Nexus. I get the following once the download gets just halfway through, "Failed - Download error" when downloading manually. This happens with every manual download I attempt. Please, if anyone knows what's causing the manual downloads to fail for me or why the NMM keep saying, "Server busy or unavailable" whenever I try downloading via NMM since it's easier/ensures clean install/uninstall of mods, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Update: Downloading via NMM is now working but I still cannot download manually period. There are a couple of optional files for mods that I have on Skyrim Nexus that do not support download using NMM. Every time I try a manual download, the dreaded "Failed - Download error" message pops up after getting just over halfway through the download. I'm using the Torch web browser, if that helps to solve my issue for anyone out there with knowledge of my browser. It's based on the Chrome engine. Edited by ff7legend