Vortex

wfandrews

I just referred a poster on the Skyrim forum who had a question related to Vortex to the Vortex forum. It was the second referral within about ten minutes.

It seems that many Vortex users are unaware that there is a dedicated Vortex forum. That applies not only to these forums but also to Steam forums.

I was just wondering if somewhere on the Vortex installation page you could place a message informing new users of the Vortex forum.

It is just that I constantly see so many questions about Vortex on Legendary and SSE forums that really should be posted on the Vortex forum where they could get expert advise on their questions.

From the Vortex download page found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/1.

Help and Support

Vortex is now the primary mod manager of Nexus Mods, so we intend to provide support for our users. You can visit our dedicated help section for Vortex, visit the Vortex forums or check one of our popular help topics below.

This lack of "forum awareness" isn't just limited to the Vortex forums. Over the past three years in the Vortex support forums I have referred numerous folk to the various Skyrim LE, Skryrim SE, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, and Fallout 4 support forums to assist with game issues totally unrelated to Vortex. Many of those folk were completely unaware of the game support forums.

Edited by AugustaCalidia

Guest deleted34304850

I just referred a poster on the Skyrim forum who had a question related to Vortex to the Vortex forum. It was the second referral within about ten minutes.

It seems that many Vortex users are unaware that there is a dedicated Vortex forum. That applies not only to these forums but also to Steam forums.

I was just wondering if somewhere on the Vortex installation page you could place a message informing new users of the Vortex forum.

It is just that I constantly see so many questions about Vortex on Legendary and SSE forums that really should be posted on the Vortex forum where they could get expert advise on their questions.

welcome to nexusmods. reading is optional comprehension even less so.

welcome to nexusmods. reading is optional comprehension even less so.

I think folks are allergic to both.......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted34304850

Because Vortex is better in every way.

In your opinion. Not everyone agrees with that assessment. I am one of them that does not. I like NMM much better.

"liking" something is not at all the same as knowing that something is empirically "better".

you're free to like NMM, it is however, inferior to vortex in many, many ways.