What ever happened to Bben46?

HeyYou

Unfortunately we do not know. We have not heard from Buddah, either, for a very long time. Sadly, I think that they may have passed away (I cannot confirm this, so take it with a pinch of salt) as they were not the types to just up and leave. It makes me sad whenever I see their profile.

I have spent a bit of time on some evenings going through the profiles and reading messages from them to make sure I remember them.

Buddah had surgery for several problems. He was last active 21 June 2021. See it for yourself in his Nexusmods profile. His surgeries were a success. He's and I are both familiar with the rigors of ranching, family chores, and he's recovered from his surgeries, quit smoking, and is healthier. Likely not as busy as he used to be, busier then when he was active here while getting surgery and recovering. More likely Buddah is focused on family RL.

I hope, like Buddah, Bben46 is just busier with family RL.

I would be extremely pleased to hear that Buddah (and BBen) are OK and just out living their lives. However, the cynical part of me gets concerned that it's someone who has managed to gain access to the account through password stuffing. I'd love an "I'm here and OK!" message from either.

I would be extremely pleased to hear that Buddah (and BBen) are OK and just out living their lives. However, the cynical part of me gets concerned that it's someone who has managed to gain access to the account through password stuffing. I'd love an "I'm here and OK!" message from either.

Right there with ya on that one. :)

Thanks guys. :)

The closest I can come to info direct from the source is the post from Bben46 at the top of this page (made less than a week from his last activity on the site).

We are all but candles in the wind.

The closest I can come to info direct from the source is the post from Bben46 at the top of this page (made less than a week from his last activity on the site).

We are all but candles in the wind.

OOooo, ouch. That does not bode well.......

As ephemeral as smoke, driven before the gale of time.

Thanks! Robin. (Dark0ne)

I will my energies to share. I hope my energies are real so other can feel my gift of energy too.

I hope that when any of the others who no longer post look in they will know we all still have a heart.

I say to all, thank you.