Will there be an AE section for Nexus?

Vudou

When Skyrim Special Edition came out, Nexus added SSE as a new section on the website to separate Skyrim mods from SSE mods. I'm wondering if the same will be done with AE; to separate Skyrim/SSE mods from AE mods.

I suppose if Authors choose "new game" while uploading their mods and type in Skyrim Anniversary Edition, then the new section will be created.

I'm also wondering from the community as a whole (both mod authors and users), do you think this is necessary? Or should mod authors just have two version of their mods if they choose to update them; a SSE version and a AE version. If you're a mod author for Skyrim, how do you feel about having to remake your mod pages all over again if a new section for Skyrim AE is added? o.O

Since AE is at base just an update to the present SSE, there's no real point in the creation of another game listing for it.

Thank you.

I only had a handful of mods that no longer worked, but I don't use many mods so I wasn't sure how many were actually being affected. Can't imagine people with hundreds of mods are experiencing.

Thanks again for the answer.

AE is being treated like DLC. In Steam, on the SSE page it's listed under "DLCs". SSE was an entirely separate game. I doubt that Nexus would create an AE section of their site like they did for SSE. They didn't create separate sections for Dawnguard, Hearthfire, or Dragonborn.