ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Grounded not Mod-able

FireGaming69420
Go to solution Solved by Tannin42,

So I was scrolling through the list of modable games and saw one of my favorites, grounded but when I tried to add it to the list, so I could apply mods, but it wasn't working and it said that it couldn't be auto detected so I had to set the location manually and I figured well that's a piece of cake but when I put in the location of grounded into it it said that a specific folder that didn't even exist in my game files and I had something similar it said it needed Maine-winGDK-shipping.exe and I only had a folder called Maine so I have no idea what to do like maybe I have to download something I dunno so someone please help.

so that's not exactly the problem because if I try and add grounded to vortex like you would with any other game you have to let it know that you own the game your trying to mod but with grounded it cant verify it and if you try and set it manually it says the folder doesn't seem to contain the game and says that a file is missing and I've already tried verifying the integrity of the game files it still doesn't work and i added the extension you said it still wont work