Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9026880. #9028080, #9029312, #9029848, #9030173, #9030185, #9030456, #9030471 are all replies on the same post.

@ghilliesuit12: that ad is to a web browser game. it just using sex appeal to draw you in to play it. Edited by Myhel

In response to post #9029300.

Eglyntine, you just convinced me to go lifetime Premium! I always thought: "Shouldn't I go Premium?", because I felt a bit guilty about being a free rider. But no more.
And Dark0ne, I'd like to thank you too for making me aware of the price changes and of course for the great work you guys are doing!

Hmm I'm already a premium member for life, I think It would be cool to see what you guys are doing every week, I'm going into software engineering and I just think it would be cool to see all the technical work going into the keeping the sites running. I love all the site updates when you tell us about the technical work being done. I just think it would help users feel more connected/invested with the sites, and for the more technical users, give them some insight to whats really going on behind the scenes. Just a thought, I know it might be a pain to do that every week though lol

Keep up the great work,

Best Regards

Also just wondering would it be possible at any time to change your user name?

I chose mine when I first started at the site and it was the name of my first Skyrim character. I didn't realize how invested with the site I was going to get, I thought I would only use it for skyrim, but now I realize that I will be using it for the next fallout and the next TES also lol