Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

In response to post #9045795. #9046458, #9048757, #9048873, #9051183, #9054350, #9054456, #9056538 are all replies on the same post.

I agree, I'd like to be able to support nexus even if I bought the Lifetime Membership. I only did that so as to remove the hassle of a fee I'd pay every month, but still every once and a while I wouldn't mind sending a little money your way Dark0ne.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wishing to eventually get a lifetime subscription. However there are some things that I want to resolve before I do this and despite having made requests to speak with people via PMs and other means I've yet to
get a response. How would I go about getting in contact with someone regarding this?

*EDIT*

Well, the main error was fixed. That being said I'll be signing up for a lifetime sub most likely when my next paycheck hits assuming no extra expenses come up. If not, oh well it'll be worth the extra few bucks and I'll get to help the Nexus out that much more :)

Edited by GlitchGirl

In response to post #9045795. #9046458, #9048757, #9048873, #9051183, #9054350, #9054456, #9056538, #9056714, #9057510 are all replies on the same post.

I would also like to donate more, my Lifetime Membership was a really great Investment. But i think that i should give more to you Guys because without this Site AND without the Masterpiece of a Nexus Mod Manager (which is constantly updated) i would have spend far more Time preparing mods than playing these Mods Ingame :3

In response to post #9041557. #9041701, #9041703, #9041741, #9042467, #9049318, #9050434, #9051161 are all replies on the same post.

Why would you like to trolling hard in the First Place? This is a Wonderfull Site to get the Best Mods for Games we like so we can play them even more, there is really no need to troll the Community whatsoever...

There is a duality here, "the rich" gamers on one side and "the poor" on the other. There are also some technicalities like some modders can't use STEAM because Steam ruins their computers. Not all gamers are well equipped - using older computers - to avoid Steam, after buying a legit copy, they f.inst. download a pirated copy to avoid the complications being connected to Steam.

Would it be a better solution to buy a legit copy from TESNexus instead of DL from Steam?

Could TESNexus offer a "Game for Rent"-solution?

Let's say you pay the monthly fee of £3 including a copy of the game you are addicted to?

-And you are not bound to Steam which I too think is totally unnecessary.

You can even release a "Special TESNexus Edition" including all of the fab stuff on this site.

This site is getting more and more commercial I should guess? Why not milk the honey when there are so many followers willing to contribute?

I am not an english spoken person, but I hope this is understadable.

In response to post #9041557. #9041701, #9041703 are all replies on the same post.

I've banned plenty and refunded the payment when asked.

Why would you refund people like that? Do they have the right to be refunded after being banned?

In response to post #9061373.

Yes they do. They have paid for access to a service for which they no longer have access. We don't have to let those thet break the rules on the site, but refunding the money is the right thing to do. It is also good business.

Having their money implies you owe them something (and what that something is could be debatable) for it. Once they get it back...well you don't owe them anything at that point do you? Edited by Lisnpuppy

In response to post #9060134.

The Nexus has no rights to sell or rent these games. Bethesda has chosen to make an agreement with Steam and make several of their games "Steam-only" games. This means they at least must be activated through Steam to be legit copies. We do not support or encourage discussion of bypassing Steam for any reason.

If you do not like Steam then Bethesda is the one you need to talk to unfortunately. So this is not something we can do.

There is a very, very (did I say very) unsubstantiated rumor that Steam is considering a "borrowing" program for games for its members (not unlike Amazon does with its ebooks.) As I said there is no confirmation of this rumor but I hope it happens.

In response to post #9024033.

I just checked and the regular PayPal plan is listed but I use the "Bill Me Later" plan provided by PayPal but it is not offered here at checkout.

I request that Nexus Site(s) please include the "Bill Me Later" plan from PayPal at checkout.