Update on site work and NMM 0.50 around the corner

Dark0ne

NMM is an amazing program, makes everything easier and fast :) When i bought skyrim for pc (i first bought it for ps3, same as fallout,dragon age and a few others) cause i found this site and was amazed about how many changes and improvements you can add to it. Thanks by the way to all the modders, amazing job :) I downloaded and started using NMM instantly, so after some CTDs, not cause of NMM of course, but cause i had no idea mods needed to be loaded in certain order lol i got skyrim running smoothly...

So thanks for NMM and will be waiting for the new versión :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some mods I would like to download and run for Fallout New Vegas, but from what I've learned I would need the Fallout Mod Manager for those because NMM apparently doesn't work well with Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas mods. From what I've seen on the FOMM page, it hasn't been updated in a while, and people are reporting issues (these same people are using Windows NT, so that could be part of their problem right there). So, my question is when the ver 0.50 rolls out, will it work well with FO3 and FONV mods, or will I still need to download FOMM?

I gotta say, this is my first time owning one of the elder scrolls games, skyrim, and I am using the open beta of nmm, and its worked flawlessly for me thus far, save for a few mods not downloading the first time.

being a windows software buff, and having had to reinstall due to bad programs 500+ times, to the point of microsoft actually deactivating my windows license, I gotta say that the open beta has me very pleased thus far with no issues.

core 2 quad q9xxx, 8gb gaming ram, 2x 160gb hdd's and dual monitors.

you can mark me pleased with this open beta, beta or not.

Everything has been coming up "File Does Not Exist" for the last eight hours, and it does not matter which server it comes from or if I use NMM or direct download. :(

BTW, I have tried it both with Google Chrome and IE8, and no luck yet.

Edited by Mok214

In response to post #9313723.

@Mok214 I second this, I cannot download anything at all, which is a shame as I've just bought Oblivion and I'm eager to mod the hell out of it. Skyrim Nexus however works fine so it's just Oblivion Nexus which is down.

The site says this:

Error
The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

No file exists for this ID.
Reporting this error
If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use our bugtracker (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/project-4-nexus-site-beta/) to report it.

Please attach the following link to the bug description:

%2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist%26i1%3D101%26i2%3D1000003586%26i3%3D6020930%26i4%3D
Sorry for the inconvenience!

although I really appreciate the innovation and continuing expansion of the NMM and its features, I would much rather have you concentrate on making the Nexus and its servers stable first and put the work on the NMM to the side until all the site issues are fixed. The NMM works fine right now before the 0.50 update but the site has serious connectivity issues.

502 bad gateway......a lot.

Looks like you guys are doing some amazing work, Now once you guys get the chance, It would be nice if you could fix downloading issues with the Oblivion Site. Alot of people are beginning to complain, Such as myself about why we can not download a single file.

Please, Get to it when you have a spare moment.