I hope we backed up any mods by Neanka, and I hope we're backing up any other core mods.

MythicalTwinkies

Should Core Mods be Protected by Nexus Staff? (We're not talking about small mods. we're talking about big mods such as AAF, Def_UI, Hud Framework, MCM, ETC)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Core Mods be protected by Nexus Staff?

• Yes, I believe Core Mods should be protected by the Nexus Staff.
    • No, I believe Core Mod Developers should be allowed to hide their mods.

Hypocrisy seems like an incorrect word. Dark0ne had always been clear that when it comes to controversial politics on his site, his opinion is the deciding factor. He doesn't waver from that and it keeps things from getting out of hand.

I never would have thought that nexus would become a source of propaganda

Hypocrisy seems like an incorrect word. Dark0ne had always been clear that when it comes to controversial politics on his site, his opinion is the deciding factor. He doesn't waver from that and it keeps things from getting out of hand.

Even when it is Dark0ne himself that is causing the controversy. :) Like with the change in the deletion policy, that mod authors didn't hear about until a week AFTER it was implemented...... Personally, I saw that move as a usurpation of mod author rights.... but, that particular tempest in a teapot blew up, raged for a little while, then blew over. Nexus didn't fold up, and blow away, and folks are still uploading mods here. And there are still a boat load of mods to be had..... :D

You're one to talk Neanka about spreading hatred. this wasnt targeted at you, its just your recent actions that that led to me making this topic. and the staff deleting your comments because it "Didnt align with their ideologies" is a major over statement. they deleted it because you were calling Ukraine Nazis from my understanding and being super offensive and inconsiderate which violated TOS.

Edit: I quoted the wrong person lmao

Edited by MythicalTwinkies

Guest deleted34304850

Do some work, release some real mods and then you can talk. This borders on piracy.

You're one to talk about spreading hatred. this wasnt targeted at you, its just your recent actions that that led to me making this topic. and the staff deleting your comments because it "Didnt align with their ideologies" is a major over statement. they deleted it because you were calling Ukraine Nazis from my understanding and being super offensive and inconsiderate which violated TOS.

...it's been emotional.

You're one to talk Neanka about spreading hatred. this wasnt targeted at you, its just your recent actions that that led to me making this topic. and the staff deleting your comments because it "Didnt align with their ideologies" is a major over statement. they deleted it because you were calling Ukraine Nazis from my understanding and being super offensive and inconsiderate which violated TOS.

I proved to you that the hiding of mods was agreed with the co-authors, that I was going to open them in a few days in advance and that I respect the community and consider our mods to be their property. and all you can say now is that i called someone Nazis. so shallow..

can you swear on the Bible that the nationalists in Ukraine have not killed over 14 thousand of their citizens in Donbass since 2014? if I'm talking about something, then I'm operating with well-known facts. and I do not justify the war in any way.

and there is no need to justify yourself with some far-fetched versions now. you created this post only just for instigation

...it's been emotional.

It wasn't emotional, I can repeat every word I said

Edited by Neanka

I proved to you that the hiding of mods was agreed with the co-authors, that I was going to open them in a few days in advance and that I respect the community and consider our mods to be their property. and all you can say now is that i called someone Nazis. so shallow..

can you swear on the Bible that the nationalists in Ukraine have not killed over 14 thousand of their citizens in Donbass since 2014? if I'm talking about something, then I'm operating with well-known facts. and I do not justify the war in any way.

and there is no need to justify yourself with some far-fetched versions now. you created this post only just for instigation

...it's been emotional.

It wasn't emotional, I can repeat every word I said

So Russia's answer to a (civil) war in Ukraine, was to invade and start a larger scale war??? Please explain the logic of that to me, because I sure ain't seein' it.

So Russia's answer to a (civil) war in Ukraine, was to invade and start a larger scale war??? Please explain the logic of that to me, because I sure ain't seein' it.

neo-nazis can't kill people who are already dead

Qth4UBIl.jpg

(they can certainly recruit the traumatized, angry, disoriented, and more easily manipulated survivors, tho, but i guess that doesn't really matter so much to neanka)