What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2 favorite locations

castle almgrad after a hard day of savin the world you have the nice house/castle

rosethorn hall with romanicin eyja the same reason but with eyja in lingerie in the pool :thumbsup:

Anvil is my hometown, love that place. Favorite, favorite is near my shack's shore on the waterfront or over by that fort across the water in the Imp. City area at night, when it's a clear sky. So beautiful. I like Kynareth's Grotto and the places you come upon in the wilderness where there are waterfalls. I like West Weald area too. I like to just wander in the gently swaying colored grasses and watch the stars at night. Around Leyawiin at night is pretty too. Lots of places, hard to choose just one.

Border Watch just because I have an odd love of Khajiit (and possibly burning dogs).

The top of the Anvil Lighthouse. I may be slightly Pyro...

Anywhere in Anvil actually.

The pond near the farmer's house whose sheep are being eaten by bears (I forget his name).

The houses in Cheydinhal when the light comes through the windows just right.

The Bloated Float, Roxey Inn, wilderness campsites.

But my FAVOURITE would have to be anywhere in the wilderness in the Kvatch to Skingrad region. The forets feels so real and daunting and alive. I love it! I like to hang out there and just wander through it or sit around at the Daedra shrine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite spot is definitely in the mountains near Chorrol.

Every where you go, there is a great view.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/567917-1218901120.jpg

I like the place on the Orange road between Chorrol and Bruma where you can see the Imperial city and everything else for many leagues. In the middle of a day with clear weather, it is just beautiful.

I've always loved the waterfall south of Imperial City, along the road to Bravil. Nice, peaceful place to wash off the grime of dungeon-diving. For my thief character, no place like home- Bravil is my favorite retreat, and a fun city to sneak about, with plenty of ways to avoid the prying eyes of the town guard.

Mod-wise, nothing tops UL's Fallenleaf Everglade. Its proximity to both Skingrad and my hero char's Priory of the Nine mean many visits and peaceful walks. I've camped among the fireflies under the stars many times.