Funniest kill

Argomirr

Funniest is probably that one time I was in oblivion being followed by seven dremora. I had really high acrobatics, so jumped over a river of lava. They decided it was time for a swim.

I also remember when I first started playing Oblivion. I was level 2, really weak, and had just committed a crime on the Imperial City Waterfront. Hieronymus Lex chased me half way across Cyrodiil before killing me. I was freaking out, screaming OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. I bet that was pretty funny to watch.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading about the heart attack spell on Oblivion UESPWiki I made it up and then equiped my ring of 100% sneak(mod). I ran out into the country looking for a camp of bandits to try it on. A little ways north west of IC I found some in a set of ruins that I hadnt cleared out and used the spell on them. They ran around after I cast the spell on them trying to find me before they fell over dead. The sad thing is that the bodies did this mad twiching for about a minute and ended up half hanging out of the ruins walls. This had me think "OMG I broke the game" before they eventualy stoped and I felt it was safe to loot them.

I really wish I had the screan shot enabled for this cause it was just so funny to watch.

I think I've had enemies stretch off in weird ways and get stuck in walls.

One time in a root cave in SI, I heard a lot of thumping noises so I follow the noise so it gets louder and I find a hunger stuck into a wall with it's limbs flailing about going into infinity.

A funny kill?

Hmmm.....

I use the DMC stylish weapon animations and used the side attack with a 2-handed weapon once on a Zombie.

Y'know that animation where you spin around.

Basically I made the zombie do a backflip before hitting the ground with a thud.

I was never able to do it again with any other enemy but it looked like the zombie had been tripped up by my sword.

What!?You can actualy stick spikes into enemys!?Is it a mod,because i would realy enjoy it! :P

You cannot actually do it in vanilla Oblivion, but often when an enemy lands on one, it gives that effect. (though the spike doesn't actually go through them it sticks to their skeleton or something.) Just try pinning bandits to doors with arrows inside wilderness houses, hitting people with magic weapons so they go flying into things, etc. all can be done in vanilla Oblivion. It's one of the fortunate things about its physics system.

My funniest kill had to have been when i just got Hilarity...

I used Failed levitate on a guard, but he didn't come down, so i shot riot spell in the air. Right then he came down and hit the spell...

Riot started, daedra were summoned, everyone died... It was so epic... The whole market district and more dead...

I just had another one: I was walking along a cliff in the Colovian Highlands, accompanied by a Mages Guild Apprentice and some other companions (I was using Companion Share and Recruit), and suddenly a rat comes out of nowhere, attacks me and then falls off the cliff. All my companions chased the rat and they all fell off the cliff too! I watched their bodies roll down, and pile up against a rock! ;D

I once made myself levitate and walked out above a cliff with a long drop, with angry bandits chasing me. Reminded me of Road Runner vs Wile E. Coyote.

What is it with NPCs and cliffs? They just won't get along! :P