Funniest kill

Argomirr

I just downloaded a mod that puts the dragon buster from Berserk in the game, in the usual spot (marketplace). Anyway, I headed there leisurely, bent to pick up my sword... huh. No sword. Damn. I figure I must have the wrong location and I'd trip over it eventually.

Few hours down the line, I've forgotten all about the sword and I decide to use someone's head as target practice. Next thing I know, the whole damn town's on my tail... and in the lead is some crazy beggar-lady waving that bloody sword around.

I was not happy.

Oh that's awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :laugh:

It was. But I was quite cross about not getting my sword.

And I never found her again.

I had something similar happen. I made a frying pan weapon

(I uploaded it here, btw) and was testing something else, but

both plugins were loaded.

I went about killing the guards with the other weapon, when a

guard comes up about to start the 'Stop! You...' speech, and the

beggar woman had picked up the frying pan and killed the guard!

(I set the damage to 1000 or something because I was testing it)

Then after she helps me kill ALL the guards in the Market District

I go over to give her some coins for the help, and she killed me with

the frying pan I had made!

The next time I played through I made sure that I picked

up the frying pan BEFORE starting a fight with the guards.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

well, it wasnt really a kill, it was more accidental suicide..

i was making some quests without saving, then when i was in a tiny dungeon, i wanted to kill an enemy with console command kill, but instead of killing him, i killed myself cuz i accidentaly

clicked on my character... :dry:

Accidental Death:

I was using Midas Magic's Polymorph Eagle spell, flew to the top of the Imperial palace and (thinking that it was a solid structure) hit the space bar to cancel the spell so that I could stand on the tower and look out onto the realms.... however, apparently, the Imperial palace is an ethereal structure, and much to my dismay I fell through the building to my death at the bottom.

Epic Fail......

• 4 months later...

My funniest kill is when i shot a guard with a fire arrow making him do a tripple backflip landing on a bed.

I also like the force push spell,because npc can do some really crazy stuf after hit by the spell.XDXD

I was in a random cave, and all the bandits were wearing glass armour, considering who the heck would wear glow-in-the-dark armour in a cave. I sniped one, he flies across the room, killing three others then ends up with his head in a wall with the three dead bandits in an akward posistion. :blink:

I hear the bandit boss next to me say " I warned them not to do that, but do they listen. Nooo." *Casts Auora* bandit bursts into iridesent fire

My funniest kill was a highwayman. He came running at me shouting "YOU MOVE LIKE A PREGNANT COW!" and I shoot a lighting spell with 50 damage * 10 sek * 50 range = he seemed to trip and landed on his knees, face to the ground, arms straigth towards me like he was worshipping me. I laughed kinda hard an when I told my brother about it he just said "You should have known that. You just misunderstood him! Don't they always worship you? Gray Fox? Listener? Hm?"

Don't remember just everything really, but this one happened just recently.

I shot a goblin (accidentally) from afar, and see what happened..

the arrow ripped it's way right through the poor goblin's upper lip and teeth AND throat as well as the back of it's neck.

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/gri3f/TES4/ScreenShot2.jpg?t=1275864255

Yesterday, I was battling bandit in camp near Sedor. I used Shock spell which damages everything in area of 15. When I fired last *shot* on him, he flied almost all the way to Cheydinhall, I guess it was some kind of bug, since he was just flying around 100 meters above ground when I killed him. Anyway, it was damn funny, haha. :woot: :woot: :woot: