Everquest

Adras

Just to clarify though...those screenshots were taken from a PC with specs that blow anyone elses PC out the water. EQ2 was built to last literally years and still look as good as any new releases...I'm currently running at medium settings, can't go any higher else my PC will explode.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EQ2's graphics are equal if not even better than those of Morrowind!

As stated, they cannot even be compared. EQ2's blow nearly EVERY GAME AVAILABLE's graphics away. Especially Morrowind's. :P

They may be as good as Oblivion's, but, as is often mentioned in these forums - wait and see. ^_^

Sadly, all of these games with insane graphics kind of intimidate people into thinking that their PC isn't good enough to run them, so they don't buy them. They sell fine, trust me, but that many people are missing out on them.

Plus, when a game totally overdoes it with the graphics you sort of start to wonder, "what are they trying to compensate for?". ;)

But I'm just naturally suspicious of any Everquest related game. :shifty:

Actually, World of Warcraft is fun.

So.

EDIT= 240,000 copies in one day? It must vulking blow. :huh:

Yes, WoW is fun, from what I've experienced so far. I see what Dark0ne means about the Disney Land-ish graphics but come on, it's not that bad. :P

Just because a game sells a lot on the first day it has to blow? Interesting logic. Is this this mainstream sucks thing again? :rolleyes:

The common consensus seems to be that World of Warcraft has attracted a large majority of the younger players (16 - 20) where as EQ2 has the foggies.

So, WoW is Disney Land for teenagers :rolleyes: :D

Archived