Another update on the sites and NMM

Dark0ne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. I bought a premium lifetime membership, realizing I would build and rebuild my mod arsenal for games I would replay for years.

True to form, I'm doing an Oblivion rebuild this time around that has never looked better! OBGE, fxaa injectors, Unique Landscapes, Better Cities... Stable, functional, looks AWESOME!!!

Without this very talented modding community, my games would've been one-and-done and shelved years ago.

Keep up the great work on the NMM. I would love to see a version that can run equivalent to what OBMM and Wrye Bash currently do for Oblivion. No complaints whatsoever about NMMs abilities with Skyrim.

In short, I am awestruck that I paid ~$60 for a channel to the greatest modding community anywhere on the internet. Those who get it for free are getting a gift. The time constraints of a full-time father, husband, and supervisor (industry intentionally withheld; your imagination is MORE INTERESTING, guaranteed :)) keep me from delving into modding. With my membership to this site, I have the next best thing. Thanks for years of tinkering, planning, and enjoyment Dark One. To you and yours, thanks.

I say at the next presidential election we all vote for Nexus Com as president

ROTFLMAO

In response to post #9760798. #9774859, #9783858 are all replies on the same post.

I wholly agree. I too from time to time do a fresh Morrowind build, or Oblivion, or Skyrim. I too am a lifetime member. NMM is free people, be patient, all things in good time, or paraphrased as Orson Wells used to say when advertising wine, We'll release no updates until it's time... Guess that probably shows my age, huh?