Millionth member modding competition

Dark0ne

7 _______X_____ x

10000 _______ 990000

X = 693 days

However, the growth of a site is exponential, so it is more than likely less than two years till this second million is achieved. Possibly within one year... :thumbsup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a post to encourage everyone to get their entries uploaded. The sooner you enter the contest the more downloads you will get. OK, I'll confess, I want all the downloads I can get, downloads are a better judge of a mod than any rating system.

Good luck to all who enter. We still have about a month to get everything done.

I mean no offense to those who have entered the competition so far, or to the quality of their mods but I wonder what they have to do with the rules. A Unicorn and a house don't exactly convey the purpose of this competition. Is anyone planning on entering it? Is anyone taking it seriously? Sorry, I'm really not trying to be an @$$.

Akaviri Temple (which is spelt wrong) and Dire Unicorn are both by the same person, and are there only mods. So presumably they're new to the site and don't know there way around. Possibly it's an accident?

I mean no offense to those who have entered the competition so far, or to the quality of their mods but I wonder what they have to do with the rules. A Unicorn and a house don't exactly convey the purpose of this competition. Is anyone planning on entering it? Is anyone taking it seriously? Sorry, I'm really not trying to be an @$$.

I have entered a house but I certainly hope that you don't class my Anvil Docks home with flatmates as not being within the rules.....

:thanks:

I have entered a house but I certainly hope that you don't class my Anvil Docks home with flatmates as not being within the rules.....

:thanks:

Not at all, I'm sure it is within the rules and again I mean no offense. Part of the judging is going to be on presentation as is stated in the rules. I have looked at each entry so far and have wondered what they have to do with the community. Since you have already said that you have entered a house, I would like to suggest that you put a little better explanation in the description.

This competition will be hard to decide. There just so many good modders out there. Talented people, that put mods in the game that Bethesda should have put in already. This site brings together people from other countries with a common subject, it's cool. Well, good luck to all entries. I'm not one of them heh. :))

The Nexus reached 1 million members on May 1st, today is the 15th. that means there are 35 days left to get your mod into the competition. 1/3 of the allowed days is gone, the clock is running. I thought there would be more entries by now and having only two serious entries so far is a bit disappointing. I personally am looking forward to seeing all the great entries so bring 'em on people and good luck to each of you.