Millionth member modding competition

Dark0ne

Ah good point... Was just a little confused when I read it I guess. I don't really see how that could fit in correctly as well lol. Game play changes are just more my style. Not so much with the content things. Oh well.

Could maybe rename stats, skills, spells or game messages to have names of TESN members. Not really useful, but could be entertaining/confusing.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm, i was wondering the same thign psoted on here before, if u are under 18, is it still posible to enter the contest, fully understadnign that you will not be granted any reward if you place.....

and seconed, what if you have created such a mod, that has to do with charectors from the comunbity, and have already reasled it, and had it relsed on nexus, can you enter that into the contest?

biulding

well the rules clearly state that you have to be 18 to participate... (laws you know...)

but you could prolly ask your mom to release it for you :P

you can swap the mod category for your files which you released yet, so you can probaby use them...

I have a question for those that want to enter but are under 18. Why would you want to enter, knowing that you can't win the prize? I can understand wanting people to know that your mod placed or even won but what you are doing is making it so that those eligible to enter the contest and win the prize have less of a chance to win. This contest is already restricted in that the time allotted to enter your mod is so limited. I'm not saying not to enter because the more entries, the more interesting the competition will be. I just have to ask why.

good idea, but what if the person who is the 1 millionth is just somebody who download something 1 time and never returns? then it'll be a bit stupid Edited by kelep

People who are under 18 should be able to get their parents/older siblings to enter the competition for them without any issue to the legal blurb. That's my understanding any way!

I have a question for those that want to enter but are under 18. Why would you want to enter, knowing that you can't win the prize?

Fame and glory or something like that I suppose :P

exactly :) hehe

and i have ironicly already been working on something like this, including members of the comunity into one of my mods ;) not granted thats not the only foucs, there like a faction in one town, and have a quest revolving around them :P but still

hm, i will see about getting someone else to enter ;)

hehe

biulding