Empires Glory

Slawter500

heh i know a mod for a different game with 42 pages, and thats only on its main topic but im straying off the point here

Well im not sure that the Tsaesci are crippled, they did take out alot of the imperial legion and the emepror uriel septim V according to the page,and only one naval boat made it back to cyrodil

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps that's useful indeed. Were passing pages like a .....

Well.. I cannot describe it....:P

They are constant raids, so I think they have a big force. blush.gif

Yeah, but I mean they are out of reasons to attack cyrodiil right now :)

The same reason they attack Black Marsh: slaves.

Hehe perhaps the nerevar runs from there, cause he has stolen something from his 'quest' to akavir

So we should need to fight them :P.

Owk I'm going to far off now.

Well at least we have the altmer, who could attack more frequent.

I think from akavir, its not impossible. (Pale pass etc...)

Perhaps from another house, dunmer could attack anyway.

Numbers aren't really a problem cause we cannot use more than 10 enemies and 4/5 guards to help you at one time.

Of course waves are possible, but that's all.

(Ps the reason they attack the black marsh, is that mostly argonians and kahjjit, sorry for the spelling

were forced into slavery. But I wonder where you found this again. I thought slavery was abolished?

Or are these separate groups or something? Mehr Rzr still had slaves/workers of course)

--found your post--

heh i know a mod for a different game with 42 pages, and thats only on its main topic but im straying off the point here

Well im not sure that the Tsaesci are crippled, they did take out alot of the imperial legion and the emepror uriel septim V according to the page,and only one naval boat made it back to cyrodil

Yeah, but did you read the part where it says that the Empire was smaller or something like that?

(Ps the reason they attack the black marsh, is that mostly argonians and kahjjit, sorry for the spelling

were forced into slavery. But I wonder where you found this again. I thought slavery was abolished?

Or are these separate groups or something? Mehr Rzr still had slaves/workers of course)

They are separate groups, and yes, slavery was abolished.But, like I said, they were separate groups.Let me see in what book it was.

It was in "Provinces of Tamriel".

I did but apparently they can control the weather so they must be powerful mages, alo as little is known about them things would be more flexible, but anyhow lets not get into a massive argument over whether or not we should use them, its an idea might be used might not

provinces of tamriel. Little back, from your own post.

But reasons that they had in MHr Rzr could be used in here.

I'll look for it now.

--indeed--

--No, nothing useful. But in Morrowind there were plenty of idiots. So a raid for any reason could be done--

provinces of tamriel. Little back, from your own post.

But reasons that they had in MHr Rzr could be used in here.

I'll look for it now.

--indeed--

--No, nothing useful. But in Morrowind there were plenty of idiots. So a raid for any reason could be done--

I have ALL the books of Oblivion. I could search something.

Ok great.

(Sit Rep: Just made the chamber, messenger, duplicate of ocato ,with all quests/packages/scripts deleted.

A messenger will search for you (And isn't enabled until the MQ is done) tells you are invited to ocato.

You'll need to go to the messenger around midnight (near the palace). Then you'll automatically travel to his room, after (Also sort of duplicate) after the conversation)

Well.. so what is he going to tell? Let's figure that out now....