Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark aren't you on scroll works man? I'm sure I've seen you on there... TBH I don't have the time to mod till summer and till my laptops back plus with ppl making the EG weapons It's making it really awkward what Chaos weapon am i meant to do now :S

Dark aren't you on scroll works man? I'm sure I've seen you on there... TBH I don't have the time to mod till summer and till my laptops back plus with ppl making the EG weapons It's making it really awkward what Chaos weapon am i meant to do now :S

Weapons arent really a major priority at the moment so you can kick back.....

Well I'm also really hoping Zprospero will respond to my message about coming back to Nexus for the summer, then It'll be awesome to have how it was before with lots of talent on the request/suggestion forums, not that there isn't at the moment everyone here has good talent they just vary in which bit like some of the stuff you guys do I wouldn't have a clue how to. :)

Well I'm also really hoping Zprospero will respond to my message about coming back to Nexus for the summer, then It'll be awesome to have how it was before with lots of talent on the request/suggestion forums, not that there isn't at the moment everyone here has good talent they just vary in which bit like some of the stuff you guys do I wouldn't have a clue how to. :)

Well ive expanded my horizons quite a bit, i remeber when i coudnt figure out how to texture that UV you sent me, but the CS is pretty simple, like all programs you just need to know how to use them. Now scripting and writting quest (not logical but to work in game)...........thats not easy that confuses me, it requires Memorization.

Now, now, gentlemen. Let's get back on topic.

Just so everyone knows, I have removed the "cheating romance" pathline. I don't think anyone was particularly enthusiastic about it to begin with, and it wasn't particularly popular anyway, so I have scrapped it from the filepage.

Now, now, gentlemen. Let's get back on topic.

Just so everyone knows, I have removed the "cheating romance" pathline. I don't think anyone was particularly enthusiastic about it to begin with, and it wasn't particularly popular anyway, so I have scrapped it from the filepage.

My good man, what topic do we need to be on, ive.....Ive lost my train on what it was...could you refresh us dear, slawter?