Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K sounds awesome, umm and as for EG weapons the Eagle Sword is out of the window because someone's already made it (too a much better standard I mean it's mind blowing :D that's what you get for texturing properly lol) :S

So replacements... I think I might not go as mad with the weapons and not cram to many into EG, if I really take my time I will give it the quality rather than the quantity it needs.

K sounds awesome, umm and as for EG weapons the Eagle Sword is out of the window because someone's already made it (too a much better standard I mean it's mind blowing :D that's what you get for texturing properly lol) :S

So replacements... I think I might not go as mad with the weapons and not cram to many into EG, if I really take my time I will give it the quality rather than the quantity it needs.

Ive moved on with other things, with models and textures, are you any good with architecture? rather then just weapons beacuse i belive there is much more stuff that can be done with that, and could be more usefull then weapons atm.

Eh! I said open arch. Not skills discussion.

To be honest i dont even know what open arch is..........a library? I havent been asked to do an textuers for it, if its architecture, you expect me to talk about sometihng i know nothing about. Please refresh my mind slawter.....

• 2 weeks later...

So instead asking how's the progress , due to the last 3 or 4 pages,i will ask how far the Open-Arch brainstorming went .

And also if there's something I can help with , since I'm getting back to modding Oblivion :D.

Alex S.Valentine