Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when I do release the mod it will be far from complete. The first release will probably be quite stripped down and mainly just as a tease to keep those who can't wait quiet lol. You will really have to wait for the full experience. Sadly I can't make development go any faster.

Yes Ac3s you were the first person ever to comment in the old audition thread before development had properly started haha and maxx130 I know you have also been a long term poster since the start of this topic so well done to you both for sticking it out lol.

Haha thanks, I made the same joke to Christine (the voice actress) when we were discussing bard songs for her to sing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that when they hear that song lol. I'll probably write in a joke about it when I do some dialogue for the taverns.

I'm dying waiting for this mod to come out!

Thanks, as always I'm glad to hear it.

@LordEstel

Haha yea looks like I had a similar idea with the Khajiits with them resembling both humans and cats and I hadn't actually seen this video. Mine wasn't put quite so crudely though for a number of reasons but the same message is implied: "Do you think the Sabrecats and Khajiit are somehow related? They do seem similar except the Khajiits are more human. You don't suppose a human and a Sabrecat... no I'm not going there. People get a little touchy when I say that."

I'm dying waiting for this mod to come out!

Thanks, as always I'm glad to hear it.

@LordEstel

Haha yea looks like I had a similar idea with the Khajiits with them resembling both humans and cats and I hadn't actually seen this video. Mine wasn't put quite so crudely though for a number of reasons but the same message is implied: "Do you think the Sabrecats and Khajiit are somehow related? They do seem similar except the Khajiits are more human. You don't suppose a human and a Sabrecat... no I'm not going there. People get a little touchy when I say that."

^^^^ I saw that back when you were looking for a voice actress. : )

Got me thinking, Argonians ...

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/11/11/1225951/693116-cm-crocodile-open-mouth.gif

Fantastic updates JJ, thanks for the info dumps, it just gets better and better with every update. So good in fact that I'm not even touching Skyrim until this is released, because every time I play it I see all the things you have planned and I get disappointed in most other companions by comparison. Needless to say, all of my other companion mods have been removed in anticipation. Keep up the great work Christine and JJ! So excited! Can't wait!