Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

Ok so I have now got the start of Sofia's journey planned out and started to do a few basic things such as having her asleep as shown below. Based on an earlier post from someone and some helpful feedback from Christine I have decided to start off Sofia's adventure in the Whiterun stables. She wakes up from a drunken sleep not remembering the night before. Well this obviously leads to many hilarious side quests and encounters from the night before from people she has upset and other weird stuff that happened. The a night to remember quest springs to mind, but less of a fetch quest and more funny with random encounters thrown in.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2yxoeio.jpg

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thanks. I have now received the recorded lines commenting on the player clothes so I will be adding those in and next up will be the dialogue for the players introduction to Sofia which is why I was showing people how the player meets up with her.

This mod really can't come quick enough, oh, that sounded a little odd ...

Oh I just saw what you did there after you edited the message lol. Yea unfortunately Sofia really can't come quick enough :wink:

Anyway here's an update video for the comments about the player's clothes. Obviously the dialogue will trigger for the correct outfits but I don't have time for all that when putting together a simple test video.

You can have optional hairstyle packs. Just save the export you have in another folder and change her hairstyle and export again. then save that in another folder. once you have a few optional hairstyles zip them up. If someone wants the optional hairstyle they can install it after Sofia as a loose file if you are using a bsa. Or overwrite the original if you are not using a bsa. The game wont care if the fecegen is different than what the esp says.

As for the face shape looking different with a different hair, that's an optical illusion.

New clothing comments are great.

Just an idea as an optional file; Sofia gets cold (Frostfall) and Hungery/Thirsty/Tired (Realistic Needs and Diseases)

I will look into any additional patches for things such as that.

You can have optional hairstyle packs. Just save the export you have in another folder and change her hairstyle and export again. then save that in another folder. once you have a few optional hairstyles zip them up. If someone wants the optional hairstyle they can install it after Sofia as a loose file if you are using a bsa. Or overwrite the original if you are not using a bsa. The game wont care if the fecegen is different than what the esp says.

As for the face shape looking different with a different hair, that's an optical illusion.

New clothing comments are great.

It's funny you should say that as I was discussing with Christine about a potential way of changing hairstyles the other day. I was planning on making it possible to change in-game but if that doesn't work out then I will just take the method you suggested, but I will probably also do that anyway as changing the model in-game would require SKSE.

A simple change of hairstyle can make someone look very different so that makes sense. I'm glad you like the new comments.