Cheat Mods That You Consider "Quality of life" mods?

edgeburner

I understand that the term "cheating" is a matter of personal perspective. Personally, I use the following so-called
"cheat" ​mods that I consider QOL mods...

Cheat Terminal: Strictly for settlement supplies and changing weather.....Oh, also adding a suppressor to my 10 mil pistol early on. :)
Easy Hacking And Lockpicking: How many times is enough?
Enemies Don't Shoot So Good: A head-shot dealt by a .38 pipe pistol from THAT far away, Really? (set to 75%) I also use mods to toughen enemies and scale them to you current level, and one that makes head-shots extremely important. Balance. :no:

Anyway, do you use mods that would fit into this category? If so, which ones?

Dreadshow: Interesting. I run Better Settlers and, while I love that mod, been a staple in my LO since forever, you still must upgrade settlers with better weapons/armor eventually. You're right, even thought the process of equipping settlers is a simple as trading with them and pressing the "T" key to force them to use the weapon you gave them, and giving them one according ammo type, I does become a PITA after a while. Especially when you have 20 (my limit) of them to equip. Thanks.

Always wondered it it was possible to create a mod that would force settlers to go the workbench and grab a better weapon than the one they are currently toting. I always create a separate safe to store weapons I want to keep for myself, so this sort of mod would be a godsent. Settlers, after all, do take weapons randomly from the workbench.

Edited by edgeburner

Dreadshow: Interesting. I run Better Settlers and, while I love that mod, been a staple in my LO since forever, you still must upgrade settlers with better weapons/armor eventually. You're right, even thought the process of equipping settlers is a simple as trading with them and pressing the "T" key to force them to use the weapon you gave them, and giving them one according ammo type, I does become a PITA after a while. Especially when you have 20 (my limit) of them to equip. Thanks.

Always wondered it it was possible to create a mod that would force settlers to go the workbench and grab a better weapon than the one they are currently toting. I always create a separate safe to store weapons I want to keep for myself, so this sort of mod would be a godsent. Settlers, after all, do take weapons randomly from the workbench.

I definitely recommend Uniform Settlers then.

I understand that the term "cheating" is a matter of personal perspective. Personally, I use the following so-called

"cheat" ​mods that I consider QOL mods...

Cheat Terminal: Strictly for settlement supplies and changing weather.....Oh, also adding a suppressor to my 10 mil pistol early on. :smile:

Easy Hacking And Lockpicking: How many times is enough?

Enemies Don't Shoot So Good: A head-shot dealt by a .38 pipe pistol from THAT far away, Really? (set to 75%) I also use mods to toughen enemies and scale them to you current level, and one that makes head-shots extremely important. Balance. :no:

Anyway, do you use mods that would fit into this category? If so, which ones?

Are you using Cheat Terminal AND Easy Hacking and Lockpicking?

If so, you can free up one slot in your load order. As Cheat Terminal has those options, as well. ;)

But yeah. I've played this game so many times with so many characters that I really don't wanna fiddle with that stupid password game AT. ALL.

Changing the weather with it is great. But the HUGE benefit for me, is the Looks Menu usages that it allows for the player, and for NPCs.

Also being able to RENAME your character is MASSIVE.

If you don't already know. When you rename a character, it forks the save branch of the savegames.

You can use that to create test saves. To see if your current load order will work out with new mods that you want to test out. And you should never test mods on a current playing save.

Probably the Godsend of all Cheats is ESP Explorer. Oh, how I LOVE that mod!

Dunno if this is considered cheaty or not. But I've made an esp where I have stripped the concord c***s of their privileged "essential" status. THAT is VERY much quality of life. :D

I don't play with Power Armor most of the time, but the mod Power Armor Hoarder looks like it would be an enormous QOL cheat.

Upon leaving Vault 111, you can make a quick jaunt over to Leveler's Bunker for some handy stuff before going down the hill to either meet Ivy or making your way to Sanctuary. After that, head on into Concord to start Depravity.

No you can't.

Unless you install mods that actually add all of that (Leveler's Bunker, Ivy, Depravity) to your game.

So, either you forgot to mention those mods, or you forgot they require mods...

It's a thread about what "cheat mods" you consider essential.

I think people can grasp the concept that they are talking about mods.

:ermm: I think your wrong about that.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe." - Einstein. (alleged)

Swap "mention" for "LINK". (I know, that's a tough one for "Ivy" :laugh:) to grasp what I meant to tell Moksha8088.

edit:

I could say: At the start, go to Red rocket, get your best friend Dogmeat, return to Sanctuary and add Codsworth to your party.

...but it would be more "hepfull" if I tell you I'm talking about the mod called "Everyone's best friend".

Edited by RoNin1971