Cheat Mods That You Consider "Quality of life" mods?

edgeburner

Always wondered it it was possible to create a mod that would force settlers to go the workbench and grab a better weapon than the one they are currently toting. I always create a separate safe to store weapons I want to keep for myself, so this sort of mod would be a godsent. Settlers, after all, do take weapons randomly from the workbench.

Workshop Access Monitor does exactly that.

I can see both sides of this.

Yes, considering the topic, it should be understood that talking about adding mods in, is part of the conversation.

However, it is very much a valid point that when discussing those mods, the name of the mods, and/or a link to those mods, SHOULD be included, so that others know what is being talked about.

Except that absolutely no one else in the conversation included any links. The link to the AIOSS that Moksha8088 provided in their second post was the very first link provided in the thread. You can't chastise someone for following the established pattern of the conversation.

The small "grind free" mods by Thuggysmurf (three small files "Thuggyfied - A Fallout 4 Mod List") .

Fast Start, Fast Start New Location, Open Anything, Survival Utilities, Dynamic Damage Manager, all by SKK50

Red Rocket Road Map by RedRocketTV

No Rail Road Ballistic Weave by lautasantenni

Upon leaving Vault 111, you can make a quick jaunt over to Leveler's Bunker for some handy stuff before going down the hill to either meet Ivy or making your way to Sanctuary. After that, head on into Concord to start Depravity.

No you can't.

Unless you install mods that actually add all of that (Leveler's Bunker, Ivy, Depravity) to your game.

So, either you forgot to mention those mods, or you forgot they require mods...

Having those mods would of course be essential to using them.

Except that absolutely no one else in the conversation included any links. The link to the AIOSS that Moksha8088 provided in their second post was the very first link provided in the thread. You can't chastise someone for following the established pattern of the conversation.

Chastising was not my intention, so I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I merely tried to point out that adding a bit more text (& a link would be a "courtesy") to help people on their way, but by no means a "must" or anything else.

StormWolf: "Are you using Cheat Terminal AND Easy Hacking and Lockpicking?

If so, you can free up one slot in your load order. As Cheat Terminal has those options, as well."
Yeah, but I prefer the aforementioned mods because they require the skill level to unlock...what can I say makes me feel less a cheater. :laugh:
Thanks for the recommendations . I'll definitely give ESP Explorer a shot.

SKK50: Thanks. Just downloaded, will install on my test character shortly.

BTW, you create some interesting mods, I have a few in all of my profiles/characters. Love the originality! Keep thinking outside of the proverbial "box", and creating mods that add so much to this game, especially for those of us that have been playing it for years. Keep keepin' it fresh!

UPDATE: Working like a charm so far. Man, you have saved me hours of TEDIOUS and ANNOYING bullsh*t!
Appreciated and endorsed.

Edited by edgeburner