⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a mod I found some time ago, but unfortunately forgot to bookmark.

The mod changed the main quest so that James is is no longer referenced as your dad, in order to be more compatible with alternate start mods, but I'm unsure if it was the only feature.

I've searched through the nexus with multiple keywords for hours, but I can't find it.

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me if he/she knows what mod I'm looking for and link me to it, or atleast confirm that it was removed and I'm not an idiot for not finding it.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to locate a Pose Pack that I had but uninstalled it to free up some space in my load order. I don't remember the name, but the poses were numbered P01 to over P138.

If any one can help, I would be eternally grateful.

I am trying to locate a Pose Pack that I had but uninstalled it to free up some space in my load order. I don't remember the name, but the poses were numbered P01 to over P138.

Hey M4, sounds like Some Poses by Backsteppo.

Hey M4, sounds like Some Poses by Backsteppo.

Thank you very much. That is the one I wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching for a mod that has more realistic graphics, and came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DAKZp5w8a8

The video uploader gave a nexus link, although it links to a Fallout NV mod, it'd seem.

Where can I find the Fallout 3 mod, any ideas?

Also, a few things, if you please:

- I am new to using mods, I am yet to install any mod, for any game, at all, despite having had downloaded a few via the NMM... and I am weary about using mods, as it doesn't seem straightforward, after looking at discussions regarding them on the Internet.

- I am new to NexusMods also, this being my first post, so apologies in advance, if I have done/said something wrong. Courteous and positive criticism goes a long way with me.

- Also, any advice/links to further educate me, steering me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanking you all for your time.

I have a mod that adds an enclave-looking box to the outcast collection agency quest that you put items in, and silent dialogue to Casdin about it, instead of just adding it through dialogue with less choices. I can't figure out which mod is doing that, though, and I figured here would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know what mod it is? Thanks for any help!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm looking for a few things:

1. A mod with a vendor that sells skill books at extremely high prices. I want something fun and meaningful to spend the ridiculous number of caps I find on

2. A mod that will let me quicksave using a controller

3. A mod that adds randomized loot with more equipment slots. It's annoying to play a huge game with only one armor slot

Edited by Golgoret