Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi, folks. I'm searching for the mod that adds some parts of default armor and suits as separate wearable things - like power armor boots, ammo belts and tons of other things. AFAIR, it also contains road warrior equipment, like on the screenshot. All of this stuff can be found in a crate near the Vault101 entrance. I've already used this mod but lost it after game reinstall. Any ideas what it is?

That's the tailor maid mod you're looking for. I linked to it a few posts above :p

Anyone knows what mod adds those forehead goggles i'm looking for plz? ^_^"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so I'm looking for a mod that used to be on the nexus at one point but I can no longer find it. It is similar to this: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1784 in that it is also an alternative starting mod, but the one I used to have actually let you become part of multiple factions and actually teleported you to a believable starting point as if you were one of them. So far the one I found this time around only has faction capabilities for four of the factions and it just strands you in the wastes without even a map marker to where your factions headquarters is. I don't know if it will help but I remember that for the mod I'm looking for you started by waking up on a mattress on the floor of a small room and then walked across to a terminal to set your options and then you went back to the bed to start your game with the options specified. It may have changed since I last used it, for all I know the entire project was scrapped, any help in locating this mod would be greatly appreciated.

Im looking for this mod its a sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets but when it connects the enemy shatters,i think its semi auto sniper.but i was destroying enemies on very hard with it.

Oh great detectives of mods, I seek a mod that swaps the medic power armor and T51b armor locations like Beth intended originally. (i.e. the medic power armor is in ft. Constantine and t51b is in the Olney sewers on a dead guy. And the quest "You gotta shoot them in the head" works with the changes)

hi,

i like this hair, where can i find it? thank you!

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5643-1-1239677041.jpg

After doing some research Im rather sure that its not part of any of the "big" hair packs you can find on nexus, including Good Hair Day.